Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    I'm doing jackal's!

Emil- I would be pleasantly surprised to meet someone named Emil. Currently I think of the fat rat from Ratatouille(spelling?)
    Ingimar- Strange... I love the unique quality of this though
    Kjartan- Not sure how to say...
    Matthias- I really love this. I use it quite often as a middle name, as you can tell from my signature
    Oskar- I've never been able to fully get behind Oscar or any variants because all I think of is the green grouch from Sesame Street. Starting to like it more now
    Robert- A little old for me since it's my great-grandfather's and great-uncle's names. I would love to use it in the middle slot

Elisabet- I'm not a huge fan of Elizabeth. It and its variants are way overdone to me
    Elva- Lovely! I may add this to my list!
    Rosa- Simple and sweet! I love it
    Solveig- I don't love it, but for some reason I feel inspired to make it a middle name
    Svala- Very beautiful! If I'm saying it right, that is...
    Ylfa- Any way I say this, I sound like I have a terrible Southern accent. It sounds lovely in my head! Just not when I say it out loud.
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Calypso or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, are often just an illusion

To dearest sparkling ninja:

Adair Elowen: LIKE! Great flow. Adair is such a great name.
    Adalyn Faith: Okay. I like Adalyn but not this spelling.
    Iris Magdelen: Beautiful name!
    Lila Romilly: Not my type.. too many Ls?
    Leonor Violet: Unique name!
    Maeve Tallulah: Not a fan of either names. My least favourite.
    Sadie Caroline: Okay
    Thea Rowan: Great name!

Archer Murray: Okay
    Carter James: Good flow
    Jasper: One of my favourite names
    Nolan Christopher: LOVE this! My favourite!
    Ronan August: Both are great names but they don't flow well
    Ryder/Torin Matthias: I prefer Torin. Much more unique and goes along well with Matthias.
    Shannon, a name I've adopted as my English name since '11.

Aubrey § Bronwyn § Della § Devon § Esme § Haven § Holly § Kirsi § Lexi § November
    Aries § Callen § Greyson § Indigo § Julien § Jun § Kieran § Luca § Mackenzie § Leo § Rainier/Ren § Will

Adair Elowen - Adair sounds very grand, it reminds me of old Hollywood movies à la Casablanca; I'm not a huge fan of Elowen's pronunciation but it goes nicely with Adair
    Adalyn Faith - I like just Ada but am not a fan of the -lyn part
    Iris Magdelen - Iris is lovely, Magdelen is not my style
    Lila Romilly - Lila is very quirky, I like it, Romilly is not my favourite
    Leonor Violet - I adore Leonor, she's gorgeous, Violet is beautiful too
    Maeve Tallulah - Maeve is great, Tallulah is fun to say; nice combo
    Sadie Caroline - neither if them is really my cup of tea but they're fantastic together
    Thea Rowan - I don't like either name very much

Archer Murray, Carter James Nolan Christopher, Ronan August, Ryder Matthias, Torin Matthias - my favourite combo is Ronan August as I love love love August and Ronan is nice, too, the others are nice names just not my style. I do like Archer and Christopher though.
    Jasper - I love Jasper, it's a gorgeous name

(You can skip me and do someone else's signature instead)

I'll rate both signatures, since they aren't very big!

Shannon's:

Della: It's not really my style, but it's a perfectly nice name. I like its vintage feel and I like it even more as a nn to Adelaide. 7/10.
    Bronwyn: I like this one. I know some berries would complain that the "y" makes it masculine, but it doesn't bother me. It's a lovely name. I also like Briony, which has a similar feel to me. 8/10.
    Esme: Love Esme! It's a new name crush, though, I only started to like it a while ago. I love its vintage feel, its simplicity and its elegance! I would love to meet a little Esme! 10/10
    Christian: It's not my style due to the religious implications, but my mother's name is Cristiane (the portuguese variation of Christianne), so I can't help but like it a little bit. I really like the nn Chris, because of one favourite character. 8/10.
    Gabriel: I love it! It's on my own list. I love that it's biblical and that it is truly timeless. Also love the nicknames. 10/10.
    Rhys: I also really like it, lol. It's a name I've used on a fictional character of mine, and a name that I would use in a heartbeat if I were from an english speaking country.

Polly's:

Ophelia: I've grown to like it a lot recently. It's now one of my favourite middle names. There's a poster here who is going to name her daughter Catherine Ophelia, and I just really love the combo, and how Cato can be a nn possibility - so cool. I like that it's classic and elegant without being too frilly. The O start gives it a lot of spunk. Strangely enough, it reminds me more of The Pan's Labyrinth's Ofelia than the shakespearean character. 9/10.
    Leonor: Love it. It's regal, timeless, serious, but also spunky and with a "hipster" vibe. Leonor and Leonora are always trading heir places in my own list - can't decide which I like the most. 10/10.
    Penelope: My only issue with Penelope is the nickname Penny, which I really dislike. I like all the other nns and I really like it without a nn. I also love Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. 8/10.
    August: I like this one and understand its appeal. It seems very cool and yet very proper to me. Love the nn Gus. 9/10.
    Caspar: I like the nn Cas. It's a nice name, but it doesn't sound good when I say it out lod. It's lovely in my head though. 6/10.
    Elliott: It reminds me a lot of Elliott Smith, which is both a good and a bad association at the same time. I really like the sound of it. I slightly prefer the Elliot spelling, though. 8/10.
    Oscar: I would love to meet a little Oscar. It's very cool and hipsterish to me, yet it would age perfectly well. 9/10.
    Theo: I like it a lot! Very simple and elegant. I think it works well as a standalone name. 9/10
    Last edited by carolinemchd; August 19th, 2014 at 09:36 PM.

__________Caroline. 22 year old from Brazil.______________
    ____ __ Clara | Lydia | Anaïs | Alice | Zoe | Eve |
    _________Louisa | Georgina | Edith | Beatrix | Fleur |
    ___ _____Gabriel | Thomas | Oliver | James | Archer
    ________Rowan | Jack | Rhys | Lachlan | Theodore

_ please, vote on my namelist:
    ___________________www.babynames.com/namelist/9789681______________

Thanks Caroline for your ratings! I'm glad someone approves of my list!
    I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one who likes Bronwyn with the 'y'. In fact I think it feels more feminine.

Clara - I'm neutral towards this. It's not bad a name but I like Claire better. 7/10
    Beatriz - My first time seeing such a spelling of Beatrice/Beatrix! Interesting. 6/10
    Cecilia - Not my type.
    Antonia - Not my type.
    Marina - Nice name. I like this. 7/10
    Luísa - I'm not sure whether that tick thing on the 'i' means but I'm not a fan of Louisa. 6/10
    Leonora - LOVE! My favourite name of yours. Flows well, unique and awesome. 9/10

Tomás - once again not sure about the tick on 'a'. I'm neutral towards Thomas/Tomas.
    Raul - great name. Really like this. 8/10
    Bento - cute name! Isn't it a word for a Japanese lunch box? :P 7/10
    Francisco - Not my type.
    Vicente - Interesting spelling. O.o Sorry but is this a variation of Vincent? o: I'm neutral yet intrigued by this haha.
    Renato - neutral
    Gabriel - LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! My favourite all time name. It's just so perfect in every way. I would give this a 100 but 10/10
    Last edited by shannonlim; August 20th, 2014 at 05:16 AM.
    Shannon, a name I've adopted as my English name since '11.

Aubrey § Bronwyn § Della § Devon § Esme § Haven § Holly § Kirsi § Lexi § November
    Aries § Callen § Greyson § Indigo § Julien § Jun § Kieran § Luca § Mackenzie § Leo § Rainier/Ren § Will