Names Searched Right Now:

Second Middle Name for Leonor Eulalia

Ahh, middle names again. I've never been able to find the perfect combos for my favourite names. And as I took Penelope from my middle name list to put her in the first name spot, my Leonor combo needs a change, too.
    I'm a fan of two middle names and already have Eulalia for Leonor, now I'm looking for a second one.
    So I'd love suggestions for either Leonor Eulalia ____ or Leonor _____ Eulalia.

Names on my long list are (for style reference):
    Aurora
    Eloise
    Ida
    Rosalie
    Viola
    Clara
    Juliette
    Philomena
    Lucie
    Emma
    Alice
    Clementine
    Flora
    Elvira
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo

My first thought was Leonor Eulalia Kate (or even Leonor Eulalia Jane), but now that I saw the rest of your list, I am thinking maybe Leonor Eulalia Fleur or Leonor Eulalia Felicity? For what it's worth, I really like Leonor Eulalia--I usually don't go near Eulalie with a ten-foot pole, but the name just doesn't work in French. :/ Eulalia is really lovely, though; retains that same gorgeous appeal as Eulalie, without the French prn. issues, and it goes really great with Leonor. Leonor Eulalia Juliet might be nice, too, if a bit over the top?

Leonor Eualalia is a mouthful of L's and a very uncomfortable tongue-twister to me. I can't envision that adding another middle name would help.

All of your names are so charming, evocative, and interesting! I'd like to just throw together some other combinations that sound appealing.

Leonor Alice
    Leonor Clementine

Ida Juliette
    Aurora Eloise
    Lucie Philomena
    Aurora Juliette
    Emma Rosalie
    Flora Clementine
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Leander James, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Mae

I think Leonor Eulalia ________ would be great. I’d probably suggest a 1 syllable 2nd mn.

Leonor Eulalia Bliss
    Leonor Eulalia Joy
    Leonor Eulalia Clare
    Leonor Eulalia Fleur (I’ second Ash’s suggestion)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)