Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Summer would have been fine. I just really dislike the Rain middle. Too cheesy.
    TTC #1

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto, Everett

*=Husband Approved

Summer Rain hmm although has a nice ring to it cos of the er and R start for rain it made me cringe! I was like oh dear! I dont like it to be honest.. Summer Cloud might have sounded better.. :P
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤
    Love thinking up name combos

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤
    GP's: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Not trying but thinking of the future..

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan.

When I first saw that Christina Aguilera had named her daughter Summer, I thought that it worked well with Max... and then I saw her middle name. It's fairly cheesy as others have said, although I kind of wasn't surprised by her choice, given what other celebrities are naming their children. Although it's not as bad as Royal Reign and North West - at least she has a 'normal' first name.

I would love to know the reasoning behind Rain. Perhaps it was raining when she was born?
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino

I think it's dreadful. Summer is alright and while it doesn't go all that well with Max, it's a nice name. Then they threw Rain in there and ballsed it all up. Rain in itself is just a tad meh, no? It's not one of those words that translate well into a name. And if they had to, they could have made it Raine instead (no pun intended) to make it a little less wordy. But Summer Rain? My own mum is quite the hippie and not even she would consider such a combination. Poor girl (or, well, not, because she's born into an entitled world and will probably attended schools with loads of children with whacky names).

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    I would love to know the reasoning behind Rain. Perhaps it was raining when she was born?
    Or the only way for Aguilera to make it to the news these days. I call attention-seeking name on this one.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"

I'm not a fan, but it is a lot more normal than most celeb kids' names.
    mom of H.V. and O.S.
    Expecting #3 in March '15!

John - Jack - Leo - Samuel - Thomas - Felix - Linus