Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Summer would have been fine. I just really dislike the Rain middle. Too cheesy.
    TTC #1

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto, Everett

*=Husband Approved

Summer Rain hmm although has a nice ring to it cos of the er and R start for rain it made me cringe! I was like oh dear! I dont like it to be honest.. Summer Cloud might have sounded better.. :P
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

When I first saw that Christina Aguilera had named her daughter Summer, I thought that it worked well with Max... and then I saw her middle name. It's fairly cheesy as others have said, although I kind of wasn't surprised by her choice, given what other celebrities are naming their children. Although it's not as bad as Royal Reign and North West - at least she has a 'normal' first name.

I would love to know the reasoning behind Rain. Perhaps it was raining when she was born?
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius

I think it's dreadful. Summer is alright and while it doesn't go all that well with Max, it's a nice name. Then they threw Rain in there and ballsed it all up. Rain in itself is just a tad meh, no? It's not one of those words that translate well into a name. And if they had to, they could have made it Raine instead (no pun intended) to make it a little less wordy. But Summer Rain? My own mum is quite the hippie and not even she would consider such a combination. Poor girl (or, well, not, because she's born into an entitled world and will probably attended schools with loads of children with whacky names).

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    I would love to know the reasoning behind Rain. Perhaps it was raining when she was born?
    Or the only way for Aguilera to make it to the news these days. I call attention-seeking name on this one.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I'm not a fan, but it is a lot more normal than most celeb kids' names.
    mom of H.V. and O.S.
    Expecting #3 in March '15!