Names Searched Right Now:

The Colours of Names

I think for me, having synesthesia, affects my name taste to some extent.
    There is a name color game, so I was wondering how many people here see colours for names.

I think I prefer names that are light pink.I see Olive, Willow,and Caitlin that colour for example.

Some boy names I like are pink to me, even.

but I can't describe the colour of some.

for instance, Larissa is to me the colour of frolicking in a meadow during sunset, the taste of honey on my tongue.

August is like a storm, not exactly purple, grey or blue . it's a deep colour that just swirls around like the wind.

Purity is... well.. pure. It is clearer than clear, whiter than white, a sparkling angelic colour. (AND the only reason I like it).

Does anybody else see name colours, and do you you tend to like names because of their colour?
    No kids for me, just characters!

THE GIRLS, Tomboyish and Daring: Kalliope* Phoenix* Gryffin* Logan* Cheyenne*Solstice "Sola"

THE BOYS: Everywhere from plain to elaborate: Johnny * Spetimus "Tim" * Zephyrus* Samuel "Sam", * Alazandar

I'm not sure whether I have synesthesia or not, but I always 'feel' a color/smell/taste/etc. when I hear a name. For example, Gemma is purple and tastes like chocolate and if I could touch it, it would feel like a bar of soap. This certainly affects my taste in names. If I don't like the color, smell or taste of a name, I most likely wouldn't like the name itself. Most of the names on my list tend to be light in color and feel/smell fresh.

I also feel emotions for most names. For instance, some names are happy, some are sad, some are anxious or angry or tired. It seems very weird now that I think about it, lol.
    polina ∙ 19 ∙ art history major ∙ web developer
    french/russian/swedish ∙ living in st. petersburg, russia

clementineastridsidoniaottoline
    felixsebastianmiloatticus

in the silence of your bones and eyes
    forgotten magic sits and waits for fire