Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @nooshi - thanks! I'm glad you'd be excited to meet one I do like Petal actually, but it's a pet name for my cousin that only my mum uses on her, so that might be a bit odd.

@lillian85 - I'm not sure what the surname is yet, as I'm just in the name collecting stages (probably 3+ years before I have any children), but I'm glad you like it

@faithnamer - That's a good point, haha. I really like Edna Lucille, Edna Lillian, Edna Daisy and Edna Marguerite, thank you!

@rkrd - I'm not really a fan of Josephine in the front spot, and I'm really not a fan of Josie, but thank you.
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Edna Josephine sounds great to me!
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Edna Josephine is lovely. I do think a three syllable name flows that best with Josephine and I like the the soft beginning sound of Josephine with Edna.

So other ideas that seem to have the same properties as Josephine.

Edna Genevieve
    Edna Vivienne
    Edna Mariam
    Enda Angeline
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by faithnamer View Post
    Edna Josephine sounds like a good start, but I think that something even more feminine would go well with Edna since when I see Edna Josephine, I see Ed and Joe, which are both quite masculine for me.
    That's my problem, too. Even though I know Edna isn't a feminization, I'm still seeing Ed and Joseph.

Edna Genevieve was my first thought, but I'll also suggest Edna Beatrix, Edna Jacqueline, Edna Caroline, and Edna Rosemary.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

@jame1881 - thanks!
    @paw - I really like Edna Vivienne and Edna Genevieve from your suggestions, thank you!
    @goodhope - I see how that could be a problem, haha. I like Edna Caroline a lot too actually, thank you
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~