Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Naming our 3RD BOY!!

Boy #3 will be arriving in a few months, and DH and I are scraping the bottom of the barrel for boy names. With our other 2 boys, the names came so easily. We just hope that we love our 3rd boy's name as much as we love our 2 other boys' names.

Our boys are:

Ezra (age 6) and Asher (age 4)

DH and I are not set on a theme, even though both of these names are biblical Old Testament names. The only criteria we have for names is: 1) has to be a real name that is not made up and has been around for 50+ years. 2) no weird spellings 3) I would like the name to sound different than our other 2 names and to start with a different letter (ex: I like Ezekiel but I think it's way too close to Ezra) 4) a name that isn't too uber popular would be great also :-)

Middle name will most likely be James (after his grandfather) and our last name has LOTS of Rs, so an R name probably wouldn't work

So here is our current list of names:

Milo (DH LOVES this name, I am hesitant because my good friend has a son with this name, even though she lives on the other side of the country)
    Jude
    Zeke
    Otis

This is really all we have. So sad! There are other names we like, but cannot use because close family members are already using the names (Henry, Oliver, Simon, Flynn, and Dashiell)

Please help us name this boy! Any other name suggestions or comments about our current names would be so appreciated!!

All the names you like fit quite well with your other children.

Suggestions:
    Owen
    Evan
    Idris
    Just a Name Lover
    Adelaide ~ Augusta ~ Anthea ~ Fiona ~ Freya ~ Beatrice ~ Bastienne ~ Tempe ~ Sybella ~ Seraphina
    August ~ Sebastian ~ Hamish ~ Ronan ~ Tolliver ~ Oliver ~ Asa ~ Macsen ~ Bowen ~ Theodore ~ Lachlan ~ Ezra

Levi and Caleb were my first thoughts. I'm not a fan of Milo. Do you think he'd go for Miles? I would also suggest Judah instead of Jude if you're planning on using James for the middle name. Judah James?

Jonah
    Paul
    Joshua
    Isaac
    Malachi
    Finn
    Roscoe
    Quincy
    Frederick
    Tobias
    Gabriel
    Heath
    Calvin
    Vincent
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I really like Jude with Ezra and Asher. And I second the suggestion of Owen
    More Suggestions:
    Jonah/Jonas
    Hayes
    Roman/Rowan
    Liam
    Isaiah
    Isaac
    Brigham
    Miles
    Wesley
    Marshall
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Ivy, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Emilia Daisy, Georgia Eloise, Lorelei Anne, Lydia Violet, Mirabelle Jane, Rosalie Eden

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abel Thackeray, Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Carver, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Marshall Hugo, Nathaniel Elliot

Milo is my favorite from your list, closely followed by Otis, but to be honest I prefer Jude with big brothers Ezra and Asher, I feel like another biblical name would work best. I second @southern.maple's suggestion of Levi.

Ezra, Asher & Seth
    Ezra, Asher & Boaz
    Ezra, Asher & Jethro
    Ezra, Asher & Moses
    Ezra, Asher & Micah
    Ezra, Asher & Gideon
    Ezra, Asher & Phineas
    polina ∙ 19 ∙ art history major ∙ web developer
    french/russian/swedish ∙ living in st. petersburg, russia

clementineastridsidoniaottoline
    felixsebastianmiloatticus

in the silence of your bones and eyes