Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Favorite baby carrier/wrap/sling?

So I have an Ergo baby carrier and I love it. I'm also thinking of getting a Boba Air. I have never had a sling or wrap though and have no idea where to start. So here is a chance for all my fellow baby wearers to plug your favorite brand. Thank you.

Well, I have an ergo also and love it. For this baby I got a Comfy Joey linen ring sling. It's really nice, and Callie sleeps very well in it. I got it from clothandcarry.com. I also have a Sherpani Rumba backpack carrier (nice, but the ergo is more comfortable), and a Baby Nari hip hugger. The hip hugger is nice for situations where you are picking your kid up and putting them down often, like at a zoo. For people shopping for these, all but the sling were bought on sale for half off from zulily.com, babysteals.com, and babyhalfoff.com. The deals come and go, so you just have to watch and wait.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

My favourite is my Boba Baby Wrap, it's so comfy for both me and Dita. Dita sleeps really well in it, and it's so easy to cuddle and kiss her in it. And it looks really cute! I've also got the Ergo Organic Carrier, and that one's great too.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I have a caboo carrier (fabric sling) which is brilliant! Dd was tiny so was great that she could use it from 5lb

I have a boba that LO isn't quite big enough to use yet and a baby k'tan. Love that the k'tan is a bit more ready-to-wear than a moby and sized to mom.