Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Two names!

Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    Lyric | Ophelia | Shiloh | Delilah | Everly | Leilani | Fianna | Seraphina | Monet | Meadow | Letty | Sinclaire
    Ezra | River | Jasper | August | Ace | Dominick | Abel | Lincoln | Jett | Silas | Lucien | Maverick | Beau

come on guys
    Vote on my namelist: http://http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844978

My siblings:Kaya,Stefan,Frank,Lyall

Dancing QueensSimone Ines,Francesca Avrielle, Maxine Alix,Aurelia Violet,Adelina Iris,Mariah Clementine

Dazzling Gentlemen:Leo Joseph,Lyall Jon,Nathaniel Lee,Gil Emmanuel,Clyde

Cassandra and Marina

I love Cassandra because I love Greek mythology and Cassandra is one of the most usable Greek mythology names. I also like Cassie an Cass for short.

I like Marina because it is familiar but relatively uncommon. I also just really love -rina names and think Rina is a cool vintage nickname.
    Last edited by chellemma1; August 12th, 2014 at 05:40 PM.
    Not expecting - just interested in names!

Catherine, Marina, Faye, Nina, Cassandra, Clara, Serena, Lyra, Leigh, Persephone, Annabeth
    Jason, Blair, Conrad, Finn, Jensen, Calder, Damon, Gregor, Jared, Hamish, Jago

Get ready for some long explanations!

Pandora Valencia Fae
    Altogether the name means 'All gifted Strong/healthy faery', and the whole idea of having a positive combined meaning in the name is my way of honouring my dad, who did the same with my name. I've just always loved the sound of Pandora, and it's always come across as a strong and feisty name. I think I might have really started to love it after a Doctor Who episode (), and it's just stuck. I also adore Fae and love the extra bit of magic it brings to the already mystical and beautiful (at least in my opinion) name.
    The mythological connection (which I do not see as bad) links it to Ancient Greece and gives the name a magical, slightly mysterious feel, which is what I look for in most of the names I love.

Evanthe Lyra Annabeth
    I really love this name almost because it's a bit of a contrast to Pandora. To me, it's a very soft and gentle name, probably because of all the 'th' sounds, but still has some bite and feistiness from Lyra in the middle. I'm also really into reading and books, and I love the characters Lyra (from the His Dark Materials trilogy) and Annabeth (from the Percy Jackson series). Annabeth also honours my mum, whose middle name is Ann.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

At the moment they are...

Juliet Elaine- I love all of the Julie names, but Julie, Julia etc. are way too common. I watched a video on Youtube one day and the lady had a daughter named Juliet. I instantly fell in love. It's perfect. Elaine was originally going to be my middle name. I like the name my parents chose for me, but a part of me wishes they went ahead and uses Elaine. lol. I think using Elaine would be a sweet way of honoring my parents because they still like the name and I do too. If I don't use Elaine in the middle, I would use Grace which was my great-grandmother's name. (Well, it was her middle name, but she always went by Grace.)

Madeleine/Madeline Hope- I honestly cannot choose which name I love more. I love Madeleine (I prefer Mad-uh-LANE prn.) because I think it looks and sounds beautiful, but I worry about pronunciation problems. It's also the title of a song by my all time favorite group, so it would be my way of honoring the group. I love Madeline because it's beautiful and easy to say and spell. I do think it could have pronunciation issues, but not as bad as Madeleine. Hope is my grandmother's middle name, but she never went by her first name.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude