Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Vivienne is my favorite of your choices, love it, but I also like Frida and Delilah. Some other options could be Sabrina, Juliette, Vanessa, Scarlett, Tamsin, Tamar, Taylor, Sierra, Shannon, Robin, Amber, Nicolette, Naya, Natalie ,Morgan, Miranda, Megan, Haven, Hazel, Desiree, Esther, Echo, Persephone, Merida, Raisa, Ophelia, Khaleesi, Ember, Aubrey, Josephine, Zuleika, Mariana, Cameron or Jasmine.
    I apologize if some aren't too quirky. I'd pick Vivienne out of your choices though. Good luck with everyone, I hope that I at least gave you one option that you like.

You lot are so helpful, love it.
    Nova
    Sylvie
    Paloma
    are all beautiful.

Just stumbled across Vivetta. Any thoughts? I love Vivienne but I can't convince my man. Any good variations?

I think Sunday Elizabeth is gorgeous, and a personal favorite Perhaps Sunday Elisabeth would be more uniform?

Paloma was also a great suggestion!

Good luck! I hope I helped!

With your DD1's name I'd suggest:

Iona
    Clea
    Neve (Neeve or the french Neh-v)

You also mentioned one of my GP names, please please use it!! Tulia is gorgeous!
    Love love talking names... my 'style' is more classic but I do love some surprising choices too...
    DD1 born April 2013 has a mainstream name honouring 4 lines of her heritage + 2 mns (2nd is my surname)

Love Sadie and Vivienne!
    More options for you are:
    Stella
    Bridget
    Nova
    Cleo
    Nadia
    Colette
    Milena "Mila"
    Fleur
    Naomi