Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I couldn't think of a more perfect name to go with Anna Sofia. It is so elegant and pretty! Congratulations!
    Just another teenberry name-lover

~Viola Jane~ ~Amaryllis Eve~ ~Elowen Cecile~
    Elspeth "Elsie", Aveline "Ava", Evanthe "Eva", Aderyn "Ryn", Arianwen "Anwen"

Boys list under construction

Congrats on your little bundle of joy! I love Eva and Anna together, what a pretty sibset
    Wiktoria Weronika • Polish Teenberry and Ailurophile

Antonina Danuta Aleksandra • Apolonia • Elżbieta • Emilia • Katarzyna • Kornelia • Lillia • Maria • Natalia • Wera • Wanda • Zofia
    Kacper Beniamin Antonin • Augustyn • Bartosz • Edward • Eliasz • Hugo • Jakub • Józef • Teodor • Tomasz • Wiktor • Zachary

“What greater gift than the love of a cat?” - Charles Dickens

Wonderful news, congratulations to the whole family (but mostly to you, mommy!). The name is perfect !

Congratulations! Beautiful choice!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Congratulations! Eva Celeste is beautiful, and Anna and Eva are delightful together. Eva's one of my personal favorites--I'm so happy to see it used!

All the best!