Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Describe Penelope!

I'd love to know how you think of Penelope.
    And while you should definitely add if you like the name or not, I'd love to know about any colour, scenery and music associations that you have when thinking about Penelope.

What colour is Penelope to you?
    What environment do you see Penelope spending most of her time in?
    Is she outdoorsy and bubbly, calm and has her nose stuck in a book, something else?
    How does a Penelope dress like?
    Do you see a modern little girl in jeans and a gap shirt or does Penelope wear vintage dresses or something else entirely?
    What are her hobbies? Baking, reading, singing, football, swimming?
    And would she go by Penelope, Penny, Nell?
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo

This may not help at all, but the only Penelope I know is the Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's daughter). While this may be what some associate Penelope with, it's not a bad association at all as Penelope Disick is absolutely gorgeous! I think Penelope can be outdoorsy and nature-loving, but on the other side of the scale I could imagine a Penelope being introverted and a real bookworm. It's very fitting for any personality! I can just imagine a Penelope wearing a dungarees with the shorts of them rolled all the way up and sticking in with mischievous activity in the garden.

I don't like the nickname choices for Penelope, so it'd just be Penelope or P.

To me Penelope is lively and girlish. She wears dresses but runs barefoot outside. The imagery is yellow and calico with streaming ribbons. But she ages into more reserved/refined, still intellectually curious.
    Amity|Colette|Flora|Lark|Linnea|Louisa|Nina|Nora
    Paloma|Prairie|Signe|Soledad|Susannah|Talia|Tamsin |Tessa

Abram|Absalom|August|Callan|Early|Ezra|Henry
    Levi|Lorcan|Micah|Reid|Solomon|Victor|Virgil

Thank you both. I can very well picture Penelope as the persons you described and the image of a little girl in rolled up dungarees (I added a straw hat), hopping through the garden, probably picking up worms with a stick or secretly picking strawberries, is very sweet
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo

What colour is Penelope to you? light pink
    What environment do you see Penelope spending most of her time in? A castle or fairy playgroup
    Is she outdoorsy and bubbly, calm and has her nose stuck in a book, something else? Being a horse girl.
    How does a Penelope dress like? As a kid in princess costumes 24/7. As a teen, jeans and plaid - but girl-y like.
    Do you see a modern little girl in jeans and a gap shirt or does Penelope wear vintage dresses or something else entirely? Both - I imagine her rather eclectic, but always girly.
    What are her hobbies? Baking, reading, singing, football, swimming? Singing, dancing, reading
    And would she go by Penelope, Penny, Nell? Poppy or Nell.