Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thank-you for your suggestions jamjam! I love Meredith, always have, but to me it feels like an outlier on my list. Maybe I'm just over analyzing. I also really like both Theodore and Elliot. Theodore's out for us though...we have a cat named Theo! And, it's nice to hear some love for Desmond

My least favourites are Beatrix and Desmond - I've never understood the love for Beatrix, I find the 'ix' ending a bit unappealing, haha, and Frederick, Edwin and Arthur sound so classic, but Desmond sticks out too much alongside them.

I would suggest Florence and Louis (Lou-ee), although, since he vetoed Louisa, maybe Walter is a better fit?

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

Girls:
    Least Favorite: Miriam
    Suggestion: Marion

Boys:
    Least Favorite: Arthur
    Suggestion: Abram
    Faith

~ Luna ~ Sylvie ~ Marigold ~ Felicity ~ Olive ~ Isla ~

- Wes - Jude - Orson - Zion - Harris - Abram -

Thank-you for your suggestions!

@lawsonhaley - I love Beatrix because she sounds so spunky. Beatrice is lovely as well, but clashes a little with the last name. I like your suggestion of Florence. However, I think I might prefer Flora. I love Walter, it's on my long list and I think it's definitely a name we will consider. I'm not particularly fond of Louis...I quite like Lewis, but again, doesn't sound quite right with the last name, unfortunately.

@faithnamer - Marion is a name that intrigues me. And I think it's one that might just grow on me. I love the Robin Hood connection. Thank-you! Abram is a handsome choice, however it's not quite my cup of tea.

GIRLS

Least favourite: Miriam. I actually love all your girls' names, including this one, but it's my least favourite
    Replace with: Henrietta. I love this name so much, especially with the nickname options of Hettie or Etta!

BOYS:

Least favourite: Desmond- Sorry! I don't like the sound. But I love the other boys names!
    Replace with: Rupert! My absolute favourite boy's name ever. Plus it really goes witht eh feel of your other names.

Boys Names I'm Loving

Henry, James, Hugo, Albert, August, Rupert, Arthur, Heath, Victor, William

Girls Names I'm Loving

Audrey, Emma, Simone, Eleanor, Meredith, June, Katherine, Delphine, Dorothy, Juliette, Celeste, Alice, Joy, Iris, Emmeline, Cora

Please vote on my name list!