Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what do you think of these boys names? a tad unusual but not crazy

California, US
    Bodhi Makai: I am strongly opposed to this unless you are Buddhists.

Dane Wylie: not my style, but gives me a cowboy feel if that's appealing to you.

Viggo Shepherd: I really like both of these names!
    Paloma|Prairie|Signe|Soledad|Susannah|Talia|Tamsin |Tessa

Great list! I think it's fine to use Buddhist names in a respectful manner, as it's an open religion/philosophy...not like Judaism or Christianity.

Bodhi Makai- As someone who has grown up in a largely Buddhist family and household, I obviously don't speak for every follower, but I think it is perfectly fine to use the name, as long as you thoroughly understand the concept of bodhisattva, and it isn't something you are opposed to. I like the flow of Bodhi Makai though, it is really spunky.

Dane Wylie- I like this one.

Viggo Shepherd- My personal favourite. Viggo Shepherd is energetic, gentle and kind. I absolutely love it.
    Mary, Esther, Constance, Susanna, Flora, Odelia, Dossie, Yuki, Louisa, Bettina, Thomasin, Bessie, Camellia, Magnolia, Fay, Axelle, Paviana, Magdalena, Evangeline, Josephine, Una, Raphaela, Francesca, Gardenia, Theodora, Endellion, Rosemary, Daphne, Antonia, Pascale, Frances.

Amias, Moses, Francis, Wolfgang, Abraham, Bertram, Horatio, Lazarus, Peter, Arthur, Dossie, Pello, Ezekiel, Barnabas / Barnaby, Linus, Simon, Vero, Tadeo, Winston, Amadeus, Magnus, Obadiah, Rex, Edgar, Walter, Ignatius.

Yes my mother and grandmother practiced Buddhism