Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A sister for Cosima

My husband and I have a three year old called Cosima Rose. Her name was so easy for us to choose but we're having more trouble this time. We do find girls names easier but we don't have many names on our list atm, so we'd love some more suggestions as we're open to completely anything!

We like:
    Ottilie/Ottoline
    Amelie - Although we think this may be a little to common for us. My mother is a teacher and she says she know of around 3 Amelie's under the age of 5 so we're unsure.
    Theodora
    Harriet
    Juliette - Mainly because Cos & Jett would be adorable
    Leontine
    Genevieve

We'd love to hear what you think and if you have suggestions then we'll be more than excited to hear them!

Thank you!

I think that Ottoline, Theodora and Leontine sound wonderful with Cosima. The concern I have with Amelie is that everyone will think it is Emily, and there are so many Emily's / Amelia's / Emilia's / Amelie's around, it doesn't have quite the same sparkle as Cosima (don't take that the wrong way- it's still nice).

Suggestions: Ramona, Maxine, Zelda, Maxima, Eluned, Orla, Oona, Nolita, Verena, Lorenza / Laurenza, Laurentia, Paloma, Dominga, Dominica, Allegra, Odessa, Octavia, Quintina, Neola, Novella, Henriette, Junia, Juvia, Feodora, Teodora, Dorothea, Guinevere, Juliana, Fabienne, Cordelia, Cornelia, Cressida, Capella, Agnessa, Bettina, Bedelia, Juna, Viola, Lucille, Lunette, Luna, Lunetta, Oriana, Oliana, Aurelia, Aurelie (Amelie alternative?), Viveca, Mattea, Amadea / Amedea, Venezia, Lilibet, Elspeth, Marine, Fenella, Flannery, Araminta, Marcela / Marcella, Madrigal, Magdalena, Frida, Esmeralda, Esperanza, Ferelith, Galilea, Galatea, Valencia, Evangeline, Geneva, Genoa, Ginevra, Ginerva, Francesca, Minerva, Marina, Valentina, Delphine.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

Cosima is terrific!

My suggestion is:

Cosima {and} Bianca, Estrella, Ginevra, Lucinda, Marisol, Paloma, Ramona, Verona
    "Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

P.S.

Cosima {and} Leontine from your list is a good match, too!
    "Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

I like Ottilie, Theodora and Harriet with Cosima. My friend has a Cosi and her sister is Marlena.