Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Names?

Family Names?

So I have some family names Ive been thinking about lately.

Patricia. I think Patricia goes really well with Lorraine ; Lorraine Patricia. Thoughts?
    • Debbie. Not Debra or Deborah. Debbie. But Im not sure how this sounds with an actual first name.. Catherine Debbie? Debbie Catherine? Thoughts?
    Ann. I want to like this, but everyone will see it as a filler. So Im not sure how I like that to much. And not sure if I want it was a first or middle name. Thoughts?
    [CENTER]My Little Misses :: Lorraine Alice "Lori" ~ Rosemary Christine "Romy"
    His Little Misses :: Lorraine ~ Patricia

My Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Aubrey Mark ~ Warren Keith ~ Maverick Jon "Mav" ~ Gideon Robert
    His Little Gents :: David Walter ~ Jack ~ Apollo

Reborn mommy to Lorraine Victoria; 10.18.14

They're all a bit dated, but Patricia and Ann(e) are classic enough to use in the right combination. I'd combine Ann(e) with something to make it less boring (Sophie-Anne, Anneliese), and use Patricia as a middle name. There's not much you can do w/Debbie, except revert to the original form, Deborah, which is a great strong and Biblical mn choice.

Personally, I like Patricia Lorraine. If you wouldn't mind a tweak, I also like Anna Lorraine. Not a fan of Debbie myself, but I think that's probably because I've never met a baby Debbie and just can't picture it. But if you love it, go with it!
    Last edited by islandgirl; July 31st, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

My aunt is Patricia (my mom's sister) and my mom is Lorraine Ann.! And I see you have Florence in your signature, that was my gma's name (their mom). I don't think Ann is filler as a first name, but a bit so as a middle name.

I think Debbie is tough as a middle, Catherine Deborah is pretty but I don't know if you want to go that way!

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

I really like Patricia.