Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Theo. I adore the name Theodore, but thanks to a horrid kid, I cannot stand the name Theo.

Katherine/Catherine/Katie/Kate/Kaitlyn/Caitlin- pretty much every single person I have met with one of these names (and there are A LOT), have all been horrible people.

Nina- one of the most evil people we ever met was my brother's now ex gf, whose name was Nina. She was awful.
    ~ Finally starting TTC October 2014! ~

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah

Charlotte Evangeline|Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth

I haven't met a Niall I've liked, but I don't think I'd like the name anyway!
    I also have a thing against the names Darren, Kyle and Maryanne due to people bearing those names.

Victoria and Rebecca. An awful girl in high school called Victoria well and truly ruined that name for me and I've sadly yet to meet a nice Rebecca.
    - Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

William (I can handle Bill)
    Jesse Dean (either alone or together, very bad Ex Husband) I would never name a person or a dog even Jessica
    Brad every one I have met has been a jerk
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Elizabeth, Lisa, Marguerite, and Kevin all are people in my past who I would never want to meet again. I associate the names with them, which is difficult because one of my good friends is named Lisa.

Susan