Names Searched Right Now:

Same number of letters?

I'm sure this has been asked time and again, so sorry for being redundant!

I've always been a numbers person, so I love patterns and trends in sibling names. I love the cohesive look of all the names of the siblings having the same amount of letters and syllables. Is that silly, or an acceptable type of trend?

Silly to me. I am fine with the one letter trend -- I find it cute, actually! But the same length? Taking it too far.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

I don't think it's silly. It's a subtle pattern that most people don't appreciate. Naming styles are so personal that you dictate what is acceptable to you. Everyone has quirks that seem 'weird' to others. It might be hard to set that trend for your own sibset, but fun to try!

My DH, DD and I all have two-syllable names. My name is 5 letters, DH's is 7 letters and DD's is 7 letters. We didn't set out for that, but I find it super interesting and might try for a two syllable 5 letter name for our next child.
    Love love talking names... my 'style' is more classic but I do love some surprising choices too...
    DD1 born April 2013 has a mainstream name honouring 4 lines of her heritage + 2 mns (2nd is my surname)

one of my favorite name themes is names with 6 letters and 2 syllables.
    casey. 26. tx. nerd. queer. future parent.

~my current favorites~
    amelia wren . audrey nova . autumn elizabeth . emerson alexis . everly autumn
    hadley shay . kaiya fate . lorelai muse . micah river . willa joss

abram hayes . adrian jude . casen davis . everett finn . ezra fox
    holden brooks . landon cruz . liam rhys . micah sparrow . spencer noble

{vote on my list - round 1: first names}