Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Gwendolyn Beth - Me. Gwendolyn because my mom liked it, Beth after my aunt Beth Anne.
    Abigail Claire - Our dad chose Abigail, and both parents thought Claire sounded good in the middle.
    Adam Charles - Parents couldn't agree on two names for the twins, so they each picked one. Mom chose Adam, and Charles is a family name on our dad's side (our grandfather and uncle are Charleses.)
    Benjamin Richard - Dad chose Benjamin, and Richard is after our mother's brother who died of cancer.

The matching AC initials and the Benjamin/Gwendolyn rhyming are deliberate; my sister and I are 7 and 10 years older than our brothers and our parents wanted to subtly include us.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I'm Lauren Shawn, my siblings are Christopher Lee "Chris", Meghan Paige, and Joshua Phillip "JP".

Going from oldest to youngest:

Richard
    Christoph and bjorn (they are twins)
    Jukka
    Hugo
    Peter and Olli (twins)
    Leila (the Only girl! lol)
    Oskar
    Armas
    Raine (Me)
    and Eero.

To clear up confusion about the strangeness of the names, I am finnish ^_^

My brothers are Henry James and Charles Martin. Henry is after my dad's uncle and James is for my mom's dad (and multiple other relatives) Charles is also for one of my dad's uncles and Martin was my mom's grandfather. I am Grace Emma. Grace is from my grandmother, Gracine. Emma is for one of my dad's aunts.

I am Ashley Sarah and my brother is Grant Joseph. Middle names are both after our maternal great grandparent's Sarah "Sally" and Joseph "Joe".

Our first names are just favorites of my parents. They also considered names like Jennifer, Riley, Steven or Rory.