Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks, jtucker!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

AHHH I can't believe I get to join this thread. I've been TTC for close to a year and a half and finally got a BFP...and then another one...today!
    As far as I can count, though I haven't been to the doctor yet, I will probably be due right around my 30th birthday, which is May 2.
    Small person #1, due Spring 2015!

Girls: Elinora (nn Lina)* after two great-grandmothers, Eleanor and Lena*, Liliya, Serinda, Isla, Aviva, Serena
    Boys: Reuben, Josiah, Tobias, Asher, Jonas, Edmund

Due April 21 with baby #6. I have 5 sons.
    Jen, wife of Tom, mama to boys!:

Dominic Sebastian (2001)
    Alexander Vincent, called Xander (2004)
    Felix Benjamin (2008)
    Milo Christopher (2011)
    Abraham Quincy Skywalker, called Bram (2013)
    Surro-mommy to twins Jamie and Jasmine (2007)

Currently up for consideration
    BOYS Elliott, Julian, Leo, Silas, Ezra, Jasper, Theodore, Benedict, August, Atticus, Linus, Conrad
    GIRLS Clementine, Eliza, Evelyn, Hazel, Imogen Cate, Lorelei, Lyra, Jessamine, Isadora, Amelia Rose, Roxanne, Francesca

Quote Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post
    Due April 21 with baby #6. I have 5 sons.
    Congrats on #6, Jen! Welcome to the group. :-) It's wonderful that you have 5 sons. I think boys are so much fun! Wouldn't it be wild for you if this one is a girl?!
    Your sons all have amazing names. They are so masculine and fit very well together. Great job!
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen

Quote Originally Posted by alexandraeleni View Post
    AHHH I can't believe I get to join this thread. I've been TTC for close to a year and a half and finally got a BFP...and then another one...today!
    As far as I can count, though I haven't been to the doctor yet, I will probably be due right around my 30th birthday, which is May 2.
    Welcome alexandraeleni! Will you be a FTM (first time mom) with this baby? Either way, congratulations on finally seeing that little line! I bet your partner is excited too!
    May 2nd is a lovely due date- it was my due date for my dear little son. I went into labor 05/02/12, right on schedule during a big thunderstorm. My son arrived the next day, mid morning. My labor was a piece of cake. Wishing the same to you!
    Any morning sickness or other symptoms yet?
    Last edited by mulme944; August 9th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen