Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    You'd be surprised how many people can't tell the difference between Angel (my name) and Angle (definitely not my name.)

Basically like once a day.

My favorite, like many berries, is when someone asks "How do you spell it?" and I say K-A-I-T-L-I-N and they write down K-A-I-T-L-Y-N. I just grimace and don't even bother correcting people anymore. I still like my name, though!
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

I always thought I had a pretty simple name. Its been at the top of the SSA list for so long you would think people would spell it right. “Its Sarah…with an h”. It has been spelt:
    Hsara- a teacher did this 5 times before I just said “forget the h.”
    Sarra- What happened to the h? And what is up with the second r?
    Sierra- That’s not even the same name.
    Sierrah- At least there’s an h on the end.
    Shara- Huh… Um no.
    Sarahi- Why?
    Chera- Nope not even close.
    Sara- “WITH AN H!”
    Sherrah- NOO!!
    There are others but I try to block out the really horrible ones.(Yes there have been worse.)

Why do people have such a hard time with this?
    Happily married to my better half Nikolai.
    Our Handsome Gentlemen Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler.
    And Beautiful Princess Anastasia.

My name is always spelt wrong even though it is a word. I have gotten Ebonie and Ebonee almost as much as I have gotten Ebony. My sister gets even worse Adel, Adelle or Edel for Adele and my brother gets Isac, Izaac, Izaak, Isak, Isacc, Isaacc and Izak when it is Isaac.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

My name is relatively common and seems super easy to spell - Charlotte. Still, though, I think I've encountered more incorrect spellings than correct ones, especially when I was younger and the name was less popular. I've gotten Sharlotte, Charllote, Charolette, Chalet, Charlet, Charlit and (recently at Starbucks on a trip to the US) Shalet. Makes me wonder what funny spellings I'd get if my name was genuinely difficult to spell!
    charlotte
    19 // journalism student
    avid name lover, book devourer & tea drinker

{ theodora - alba - ramona - livia - romilly - ada - eliza - eleanora }
    { silas - ezra - abel - bram - hugo - rhett - ansel - nathaniel }