Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Nora is gross. and I dont like Abby either. i have two little cousins called nora and abby, and i love them, but their names are gross. and Alexander, but only because of bad associations.
    My name is Isabella Emily.
    Teenberry writer, french language student, name nerd, and linguistics enthusiast.
    Current Story: Finding Felicity

Story names: Felicity Madeleine "Fizzy", Josiah Everest "Siah", Theodora Rosaline "Teddy", Zoe Johanna, Elizabeth Ailia "Eliza"

Name Combos Girls:July??, Ella Johanna Estelle, Mary Celestia Isabelle

Name Combos Boys: Sampson Elijah Blythe, Gabriel Coleman Isaiah , Henry George Theodore

I love that I have a "unisex" name. I am a very feminine person, but the name suits me well. It's funny, but I really do not prefer names that are saccharin sweet on girls. Daisy Belle or Rosemary Anne and the like, really don't do it for me. Today, I met a little girl named Andi, short for nothing, and I really liked it. I'm not sure why we have to tell gender from a name? Just a personal preference I guess.

Wren and Kai have a lot of admirers on NB. Besides my general dislike of W and K names, these both seem insubstantial to me, both in the paltry letter count and lack of historicity. But I love Lark, go figure.
    Amity|Colette|Flora|Lark|Linnea|Louisa|Nina|Nora
    Paloma|Prairie|Signe|Soledad|Susannah|Talia|Tamsin |Tessa

Abram|Absalom|August|Callan|Early|Ezra|Henry
    Levi|Lorcan|Micah|Reid|Solomon|Victor|Virgil