Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I actually really love Erica. It's so pretty! I wouldn't use it myself (my hubby hates it and it sounds awful with our surname) but I would love to meet a little girl called Erica!

I've never had a name dream before but I think it would be interesting to have one and see what names pop up!
    Mum to Dashel Rhodes & #2 due in December

My baby dreams always cut off before I get to hear their names. Its quite frustrating!

I love dream names. I think you should always write them down to remember.
    Luna • Eliza • Ruby • Violet • Everie
    Leo • Everett • River • Auden • Jack

I like Erica a lot! I always thought it was a strong name.

Considering:
    🍂Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridg et
    🍂Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Kieran

My grandmother is named Ericka, so it has been in the back of my mind as an honouring name for most of my life.
    I don't love Ericka myself, but I'm obviously very partial to it. It has served her very well she was born in Austria in 1926 so I don't think of it so much as a 70s/80s name.
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Eleanora, Minerva, Lilac and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher, Edmund, Joscelin, Gideon

I like Erica. And I am so envious of your dream! I'd love to have one of those.

For the person who said the little curly haired blondie Charlotte couldn't be your daughter - DH and I are dark brunettes w hazel eyes. DD was born w black hair that has turned golden blonde in the last 15mos and her eyes are blue (both of her grandfathers have blue eyes so she won the genetic lottery ;-) Right now beyond her nose and chin she looks adopted ;-) So that could be your little girl!
    Love love talking names... my 'style' is more classic but I do love some surprising choices too...
    DD1 born April 2013 has a mainstream name honouring 4 lines of her heritage + 2 mns (2nd is my surname)