Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Graham Elliot....Master Chef

So DH and I really like Graham (2 syllables Gray-um) and I thought it would be nice to pair with a middle name that starts with E to honor my dad who is Gary Eugene they would have the same 1st and middle initials. We were really loving Graham Elliot Cook then I found out Graham Elliot is a cook, a famous chef who is on the show Master Chef. Should we avoid this combo? Our next favorite was Graham Edward Cook but it's just not the same. Thoughts and suggestions please.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Who? That was my first reaction. Master Chef is just a flash in the pan excuse my pun ;-) whereas your Graham Elliot will have a wonderful name for a lifetime. Besides, who else outside of family will know his mn? I really like the connection to your father and I agree Edward doesn't have the same magic.
    Love love talking names... my 'style' is more classic but I do love some surprising choices too...
    DD1 born April 2013 has a mainstream name honouring 4 lines of her heritage + 2 mns (2nd is my surname)

No one will bother if Graham Elliot is a chef (interesting tho that you're last name is cook lol) so if you are digging' the name combo, stick with it.

Huge sigh of relief thanks you guys.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I think its very amusing that your last name is cook and you noticed the name you chose is of a chef you know of. But I have know idea who he is... You're probably safe.. I imagine, unless he is a big part of your life or something I assume its a reality tv thing or a cooking show and as such only diehard fans of the show? Would see a connection. Middle names also aren't something you throw around all over so likely it will never come up, I would be suprised.