Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I definitely don't think Charlie is completely going to the girls. I must admit I kind of like it as a nn for a very tomboyish girl called Charlotte, but it's definitely fine as a boy's name. I think it'll just remain unisex, so fine for either gender.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ ClioVictorianaBelladonnaFabianJayHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

If you use Charles I think it's fine. I know girl called Charlie-Anne but she just goes by Charlie but Charlie will never be all girl and I really like it with your other kids names. August is really nice as well.
    All good things are wild and free
    Second star to the right and straight on til morning

August Leo Wilder - Innes Eduardo Thomas - Brock Louis Oscar
    Jasper William Finch - Ronan Alexander Bodhi

Emilia Grace Shiloh - Luna Florence Dune

Names change often

I heard the name Charlie on a girl in a show only and she chose it for herself in the show because it was masculine. I am becoming aware that its being given to girls now; I assume as a nn for Charlotte? Charles is a very masculine name and goes well with your other children's names. However of you personally feel like it seems female or if where you live you know little Charlie's who are girls or if you know other little Charlie's at all perhaps Charles is your perfect middle name pick and you want to use something else that you have no doubts about or feel like other people have his name.
    These 4 seem great to me but be aware of conflicts and nns and I don't know your last name:
    Able Charles Samuel also ends in -el
    Arthur Charles 'art'
    August Charles 'gus'
    Theodore Charles 'Theo' I think I like this one best for your family it seems kinda perfect

These come off as rhymey to me
    Miles Charles
    Calvin Charles

Don't worry too much Charles is fine and you do have other options if you want them
    Last edited by dinosaursroar; July 25th, 2014 at 02:28 PM.

My brother is named Charles (CJ) his father is Charlie. I think it's still very much a mans name, even if I do like it on a little girl too. I think the recent hype clearly comes from that Disney show.... not to mention the recent unisex name trend.... and even considering your names are a bit more unusual than Charlie, it seems to fit in perfect with the sib names They are adorable together and baby Charlie will fit right in.

I really love the Charles "Charlie" August. It's very cool yet handsome. August adds some sort of unquieness to Charlie.