Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

He turned out to be a she! Bro/Sis combos

Our first ultrasound showed a well-hung little boy. We were completely confident that we were having a boy! Until... the boy parts disappeared and we're very clearly having a girl, now? The shock wiped out any names I had started narrowing down.

Brother: Benjamin Leopold (goes by Leopold)
    Sister - deceased: Clementine June
    New baby: __________ Alice*

My thoughts so far are:
    Sybil
    Violet
    Margot
    Isolde**

*Inherited middle name - must stay
    **She seems to have a no bullsh** kind of attitude, based on the way she interacts with her daddy and big brother, and also the way she kicks away the ultrasound when they bother her, so I'm thinking this is the only name that's truly strong enough for her. Names with a similar feel would be great!

I desperately need your help! Thank you all so much!!

I love Isolde Alice so beautiful!
    GIRLS: Freya Caroline / Romy Adelaide / Haven Isobel / Phoebe May / Noa Sage / / Remy Genevieve / Waverly Lily / Finlay Grey / Luna Kai / Everly Honor / Palmer Vivienne / Catherine Lake
    BOYS: Bodhi Wilder / August Brooks / Sullivan Xavier /Oliver Lachlan / Milo Ross / Mercer Shane / River Boone / Macsen Zane / Sawyer Lawson / Luca Maxwell
    TOP CONTENDERS / Tucker Ross <3 Wheeler Maxwell

Newlywed <3

1. Margot Alice
    2. Isolde Alice

both beautiful. congrats!
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Violet and Margot seem like strong names to me, spunky and feminine, and I think they go better with Benjamin than Isolde. Isolde is pretty but strong is not a word I would use to describe it. I wouldn't worry too much about name flow with the middle since the middle is an honor name. As long and the first and last name sound decent together I think it's better to find the right first name, hopefully something you love.

Other strong or spunky, no-nonsense but feminine names suggestions:
    Caroline, Georgia, Josephine, Chloe, Eliza, Nora, Ruby, Stella, Vivian, Victoria, Margaret, Sylvia/Sylvie, Vera, Zoe, Greta, Margery/Marjorie, Susana
    Short List
    Ruby • Juliet • Victoria • Eloise • Lydia • Evelyn
    Clara • Gloria • Irene • Iris • Josephine • Eliza

Victor • Abraham • Alexander • Jasper • Elijah • Isaac
    Everett • Oliver • Frederick • Edwin • Oscar • Nathaniel

Violet is too popular for me. Maybe you don't care about popularity, and that's fine, but if you do you should know that Violet is in the Top 75 right now.
    Julia. Teenberry. 13 years of age.