Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Magnolia Seraphine is seriously gorgeous. In fact, all of your girls have gorgeous names and make an amazing sibset. They couldn't have been named better! Congratulations on your new baby girl!
    Mommy to a beautiful baby boy!
    Griffin Adam
    ~~~~~~
    Favorite girls names: Mirabelle Irene, Aurora Faye, Seraphina Isobel, Cordelia Louise, Serena Lux, Rosamund Fable, Elowen Phoenix, Calliope ????

What a beautiful combination. Seraphine is gorgeous and Magnolia is elegant - your little one is very lucky.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: vivenne "vivi" . henrietta . leila . solomon . raphael "rafo" . ignacio "ignaz"
    gp crushes: october . sunday . anastasia . theophilus . augustine . moritz

Magnolia is a pretty name good choice! And congratulations on your new baby girl.
    My Names Chloe Louise
    I'm A Teenager And Lover Of Names
    My List Is To Long To Make Into A Signature!

Thank you all so much for your kind words!
    I love this little lady so very much! She's so much quieter than my other two were as newborns. We've taken to calling her squeakers because instead of crying, most of the time she just squeaks! lol
    We are gonna have one more baby in a few years, maybe we'll get our boy then. But if not i'll be happy with a house full of sweet girls! (though a little scared of the teenage years! lol)
    Proud mama to
    -Clementine Aurora, Estella Vivienne & Magnolia Seraphine-

Gah! I love the name plus calling her "Nolie Polie" is absolutely adorable! Congrats!
    Jessica Lynn
    "Proper names are poetry in the raw."
    Jericho • Dash • Cedric
    Avalon • Faye • Isabeau