Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Can't think of any other than my cousin Cora Rose, born May 2012 and her cousin (no blood relation to me) Eleanor "Nora". My aunt HATED that her sister had chosen Nora as the nickname. In her opinion (and mine) Cora and Nora are two close for cousins, especially ones born five months apart. Katie (Nora's mom) is expecting another girl in October and we're all joking that she needs to use a form of Auden Mae, my four year old cousin, in her name. My vote is for Autumn. It would make sense, she's due in October. Lol. I don't have a very big family and I'm the oldest in the generation so my immediate family won't have another baby for another good ten years or so.
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Caroline or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, is often just an illusion

My cousin had a daughter named Marion Rachel two years ago.

Paige Maxine, May 2011. Pretty much everyone in my family is done having babies or has had boys. Lol

On my side of the family, my (much older) cousin's granddaughter Emily Ann was born last December.

On my husband's side of the family, the last girl was our niece Elena Rosalyn, who was born in October 2010.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Eleanor Al!ce Charl0tte

...not many new girls lately.
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair