Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Middle name for our daughter..... Help please as registering on Tuesday!

I really wanted to call her Amelie Rose but the feedback I got was so negative from pretty much everyone

We have now decided to go with Ruby. My partner wanted Ruby May Joyce ( Joyce after my Nanna) I think May and Rose are to popular!

What would you choose for a middle name?

I really like at the minute Blue, Bluebelle, Wren? But will she grow up hating me?

I love Ruby! I don't know if pairing two color names, Ruby and Blue, would go well together. I also love Wren, but I don't like the double "r" sound. If you think May is too popular, why not try Ruby Madeleine or Ruby Marabel. It has the "M" sound but is less popular. Other suggestions would be Ruby Josephine, since it has the "Jo" sound from Joyce. But whatever you pick, I'm sure it will be lovely!
    Emmerson
    Aspiring writer || Student
    Massive obsessor over many things including names

Hello!

I don't think for a second your daughter would hate you for a sweet, unique middle name like Blue, Bluebelle or Wren! You must remember other than family, middle names are rarely used/known, so no one on the playground would be teasing her for a mn!

Besides, those are sweet names, and not as 'hippy' or anything as you must be thinking!

The problem that I see is Blue, Bluebelle and Wren are all very redundant with the name Ruby.

My advice is to go with your original name, Amelie (which I think is beautiful-but you don't need anyone else's opinions! You will know your daughter better than anyone, you're the most qualified to name her)

Amelie Blue
    Amelie Bluebelle
    Amelie Wren
    Amelie Blue Jocelyn (I just like Jocelyn

They all sound lovely.

Good luck! I hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by katerinam View Post
    Hello!

I don't think for a second your daughter would hate you for a sweet, unique middle name like Blue, Bluebelle or Wren! You must remember other than family, middle names are rarely used/known, so no one on the playground would be teasing her for a mn!

Besides, those are sweet names, and not as 'hippy' or anything as you must be thinking!

The problem that I see is Blue, Bluebelle and Wren are all very redundant with the name Ruby.

My advice is to go with your original name, Amelie (which I think is beautiful-but you don't need anyone else's opinions! You will know your daughter better than anyone, you're the most qualified to name her)

Amelie Blue
    Amelie Bluebelle
    Amelie Wren
    Amelie Blue Jocelyn (I just like Jocelyn

They all sound lovely.

Good luck! I hope I helped.
    This!!! Or of you are stuck on Ruby why not Ruby Joy Wren? It breaks up the repetition of the R sound, honors Joyce and avoids the double color conundrum!
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I love Amelie Bluebell!