Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names You Wish You Liked More

I have a few names I wish I liked more. Some of them I just cant figure out how to use and others aren't that appeasing. What are some names that you wish you liked more? Mine are Dorit, Cricket, Bea, and Leonora.
    Boys: Sullivan James, Judah Theodore, Murphy Benjamin, and Emery Fergus
    Girls: Need New Names

I wish I liked Quinn, it is getting popular and I have known some friends who like it and might name future children that, but I dislike the sound :/ I also dislike Jacob, Maeve, Logan and Beatrix... Logan is one my SO likes but I really can't stand, wish I did but I think it is very unpleasant.
    Girls:
    ~ Luella ~ Soleil ~ Althea ~ Fiona ~ Juniper ~ Delilah ~ Pearl ~ Verity ~

Boys:
    ~ Elliott ~ Lennon ~ Seamus ~ Josiah ~ Levi ~ Valor ~ Lyell ~ Felix ~

GPs:
    Felice, Willa, Wilma, Velma, Opal
    Tobias, Zephyr, Johannes, Weston, Truett

Geneva. I wish I liked it, it's popular on nameberry and everyone seems to like it but it just sounds harsh and more like a place than a name.
    Daphne just sounds frivolous to me, even though it should be a good name in theory.
    Also Halle, Prudence and Molly.
    Just another teenberry name-lover

~Viola Jane~ ~Amaryllis Eve~ ~Elowen Cecile~
    Elspeth "Elsie", Aveline "Ava", Evanthe "Eva", Aderyn "Ryn", Arianwen "Anwen"

Boys list under construction

Clementine. People are obsessing over it but I can't get the fruit out of my head whenever I see/hear the name.

I'm with you on Leonora. I love Leonor and think that Leonora or Leonore would fit the other names on my list better but no.
    Others are Florence, Imogen, Freya, Vivienne, Beatrice / Beatrix, Georgia, Rosamund/-lind/ everything that's not Rosalie, Claire, Luna and while I'm not sure I want to love them more, weekdays as names.
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo