Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need opinions and suggestions on baby girl name

So I'm trying to decide what to name my future daughter. I have decided on her middle name, Arabella-Rose. Her last name is May. So I was thinking Elisabeth Arabella-Rose May. Elena Arabella-Rose May. Those are the only two ones I could come up with. What do y'all think? Feel free to give me other name ideas that go with ----- Arabella-Rose May. Thanks so much! (:

I love Elena! There's also the lovely Helena.
    I find Elisabeth Arabella-Rose a bit... busy I guess. There's nothing wrong with it and it may not be an issue since most people's middle names don't get used a lot, it just seems like a lot of syllables.

Also, just FYI, Elizabeth May is a Canadian politician, the leader of the Green Party. Not a bad association (IMO), just thought you might like to be aware of it.

Some other suggestions:

Fiona Arabella-Rose May
    Ruby Arabella-Rose May
    Eliza Arabella-Rose May (similar to Elizabeth but a bit shorter)
    Hannah Arabella-Rose May
    Leah Arabella-Rose May
    Lucy Arabella-Rose May
    Katherine Arabella-Rose May
    Maria Arabella-Rose May
    Eden Arabella-Rose May

Elizabeth Arabella May is a gorgeous name, but the Rose seems to throw off the entire flow of the name. Elena is dated IMO, and flows poorly with Arabella.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Yes, Elisabeth Arabella-Rose is a little busy. I'm just not sure yet if Elena Arabella-Rose flows well. And I don't want people to associate the name elena with that vampire diaries show. I love your suggestions btw. Katherine Arabella-Rose is pretty!

Really want to keep the middle name Arabella-Rose in honor of my two sisters who have passed away. Any suggestions of names that will go with it? (: