Thread: Anjulie?

Anjulie?

So I was on YouTube earlier and somehow I stumbled upon a music video for a song by a singer named Anjulie.

She's in no way a famous musician, I think her most popular video has gotten something like two million views (which isn't a whole lot as far as music videos go), but I googled her name and she was the first thing that came up, so I guess that means she must be somewhat known. Not sure if Anjulie's her real name or not, but I'm assuming it's just a stage name.

Anyway, as far as pronunciation goes, I'm thinking it's supposed to said like Anjali (ann-jah-lee), but I've never actually heard her say her name before so I don't know.

Thoughts? How would you pronounce the name? And how do you feel about the similar Anjula (prn like Angela)?
    Last edited by dearestjules; July 21st, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Julia. Teenberry. 13 years of age.

I would pronounce it 'ahn-ju-lee'.

Jasper Samuel Orion | Henrik Peter/Peter Henrik
    Alaric James | Theodore ?
    Charlotte Amara | Katarina Ivy | Beatrix Illyria

Gemma | Cora | Rosalind | Luna | Elijah | Jeremy

Sounds to me like it could be much simpler spelled Angelie.
    Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

It's the same name as Anjali (Indian name, means gift). @ikfly was correct who said it is pronounced 'ahn-ju-lee'

@bibliophile spelling it Angelie would be incorrect because then it would sound more like "Ann-ja-lee," though Angelie sounds like a pretty name also.