Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why are boy names so difficult?!

I am currently pregnant with baby number 3 and the sex will be a surprise (due in October), which of course means I have to come up with both a girl and boy name. I have a girl name picked out but cannot for the life of me come up with a boy name. I should mention that my husband says I get to pick this time, so no pressure or anything! We have a daughter, Savannah and a son, Cameron. I would love a name that goes well with both of those, preferably (but not an absolute must) with at least two syllables. Help!!!!
    Thanks!

Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair

Hudson is suggested and I want to second them. Names are hard all around.
    Savannah & Cameron ...
    Would you share your girl pick so we could get a feel for what you mean by goes with them. I would say a 2 syllable name like Hudson would be perfect with Cameron, Cam & Hud... Its cute and solid, goes well with Savannah too.

My girl name is Caroline, although my husband doesn't love it. I may get final say, but I'd still feel bad about choosing a name he doesn't like. Cameron is only gong to be a year and a half when this baby is born, so I don't mind if they have similar names.