Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top 6...

Top 6...

Top 6 names right now for baby, what are your favorites?

Belle
    Brynn
    Bree
    Brienne
    Bridget
    Barrie (naming after my father who passed, named Barry, though the name is terribly dated, I am not sure if it could pull off cute on a girl - this might be a terrible idea, i realize that and please tell me that if you agree)
    Mommy to Jonah Elias

Baby "B" ON THE WAY!!

Favorites
    Girls: Cora, Penelope, Hannah, Felicity, Etta, Sela, Calla, Vivienne, Juliet, Winnie, Autumn, Amelia, Piper, Elodie, Celia
    Boys: Bram, Cyrus, Asher, Raylan, Bastian, Tobias, Owen, Levi, Jonah, Elias, Silas, Augustus, Atticus, Harlan, Jack, Micah

My favorite is Bree.

I see Barrie possibly causing problems, but it could also be cute - my suggestion, give her a name that can be shortened to Barrie. Barrie can be your nn for her, and if she grows up & likes it, she can go by that. Still, she'd have something to fall back on.

Barrie by....

Bardot Elodie
    Beatrice Rosalie
    Bailey Farrah
    Belle Rosalie
    Belinda Carlie
    Bellamy Sierra
    Bonnie Sierra

Or something along those lines. (Mix and match! lol)

Hope I helped!

thanks @katerinann! For me, all of the B names woudl honor Barry so I don't think I need to stretch it too much. I think my top 5 (minus the Barrie) would be my favorites (right now) of all the B names, and I have read over the nameberry list at least 15 times now.
    Mommy to Jonah Elias

Baby "B" ON THE WAY!!

Favorites
    Girls: Cora, Penelope, Hannah, Felicity, Etta, Sela, Calla, Vivienne, Juliet, Winnie, Autumn, Amelia, Piper, Elodie, Celia
    Boys: Bram, Cyrus, Asher, Raylan, Bastian, Tobias, Owen, Levi, Jonah, Elias, Silas, Augustus, Atticus, Harlan, Jack, Micah

My favorites are Bridget and Brynn. I like the idea of incorporating your father somehow, but i don't love the idea of Barrie as a first. Maybe you could give her the same initials, his middle name, or use Barrie in the middle...?

My favourite is Belle but that's due to my non-fondness of Bri- names.
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo