Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    August - LOVE! Very handsome and distinguished and I love the nicknames Augie and Gus
    Ronan/Roman/Rowan - I like all these names, but my favourite is definitely Roman. I also love Roan.
    Emmett - Never understood the love for this name on NB; to me it sounds weak and wimpy (no offence!)
    Flynn - Lovely alternative to Finn that's less popular; I have it as a middle on my list.
    Rhys - I like this name in theory, but because of association I cannot see myself using it.
    Sebastian - LOVE! Very handsome and spunky. I love the nicknames Seb and Bass (pronounced like the fish, not like the musical instrument; I really dislike Baz).

My favourites from your list are August, Roman and Sebastian. All are great choices though, you can't go wrong!
    | Sophie | 22 | England, UK |
    loves science, televison, music and names
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

| Arthur | Jethro | Edmund | Rupert | Dashiell |
    | Margot | Nell | Beatrice | Tess | Harriet |

August- Its okay but just realize that everyone has had sudden interest in the last couple of years so it is sure to rise in popularity.
    Ronan/Roman/Rowan- I love all three but I can't decide which I love best- I had the same problem however I dislike Rowan. In my experience I came to a conclusion that Ronan was slightly more favorable.
    Emmett- I dislike it
    Flynn- Also not my favorite.
    Rhys- Its not my favorite but its pretty cool.
    Sebastian- Love how it has so many nn options.
    Not expecting, just addicted

What a nice collection of names!
    I love August. It's a great adjective and great literary/theater reference.
    Ronan/Roman/Rowan- I like them all, possibly in the order Rowan/Ronan/Roman. Maybe because Roman *could* be a nod to talented super-creep Polanski or a DOOL character. (Oh, yeah, I remember Marlena's love triangles from the 90s... that's maybe my issue.)
    Emmett is adorable, and all Emmett Otter for me. I don't see this as a drawback if that isn't clear...
    Flynn- My least favorite of your list, without a good reason. Maybe because it's Walt Jr.'s made up name? Or maybe just NMS.
    Rhys- I like this name a lot. I add it to my own lists often but remove it when I think it's too close to naming a kid for myself. (Reese is my nickname.)
    Sebastian- I've loved this name since I was really little and totally into the cartoon Belle and Sebastian. It's on my list. I'll probably use it as a middle if I have a little boy.

Thank you all for voicing your opinions (:

Love
    August (I adore the nn Gus!)
    Ronan
    Emmett (and Everett, I love Everett even more!)

Rhys (Prefer Reeve)
    Sebastian (But I do love the nn Baz)
    Finn (Usually I'm a nn person, but with Finn I prefer Finnian.)
    Top 20
    Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
    Gus(August)~Abram(Abraham)~Everett~Langston~Jed/Jeb(Jedidiah/Jebediah)
    Rafferty~Leo(Leander)~Tobin~Archie(Archer)~Ike(Mic ah)
    Dexter~Remy(Jeremiah)~Ezra~Raleigh~Linc(Lincoln)

Willa(Wilhelmina)~Selah~Lettie(Arletta)~Romy(Rosem ary)~Cora(Coretta)
    Cecelia/Celia~Calla(Calista)~Nola(Magnolia)~Winnie(Winola) ~Maeve
    Rosalie~Maisy~Tilly(Matilda)~Ada(Adelaide)~Junie(J uniper)
    Nova(November)~Tess(Teresa)~Zara~Hazel~Iris

formerly chrbaker