Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    That must have hurt. Sorry. I guess I would move very far from any name sounding similar, as you may not want to sound like a copy cat! Maybe that name will be impossibly popular and you will be glad you had not chosen it! I am positive when the time comes you will have a brilliant name chosen by then! Give it a week and then brainstorm with your hubby and throw us your creations!

How close of a friend is this person? Someone you think will be in your life forever, or just a facebook friend that might fade away? If it is the latter, and Amelie Claire is a name you love, I would stick with it. About a month before I was born, my dad's ex-girlfriend (who lived in the same very small town) named her daughter Lacy. My mom was furious and frantically started looking for other names. Luckily for me, both my parents decided they just loved the name Lacy, and stuck with it anyways. And I'm so glad they did! I've always loved my name. Like the pp said, I hope it's a boy so you don't have to deal with it, but I also hope you pick a name you adore regardless of your friend! Just my two cents.
    Current Favorites:

Margot Lily || Lilah Belle || Corinne Emilia || Audrey Aspen
    Colin Reed || Dylan Cooper || Preston Lewis || Ryland James