Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Thoughts on my list for future girlies?

In no particular order, I am listing the names for our future little girl(s). I am a planner. I like to have things ready and at least ideas to go off of so that when the time comes there is no scrambling. I'm always afraid of being unprepared. So my SO and I have already started making lists of names we like, some are a fn and mn combo some are just fn for now. Anyways, I would like some opinions on the combos we have so far, do they flow well with last name Macias? Too much of a mouthful? Things like that. Also maybe some mn's for my others? Am I asking too much? Sorry if I am! I've noticed I love -enna, and -ora endings and also extra letters like -instead of -et. But am afraid it might be TOO much? I also like floral names.
    Sienna

Combos:
    Lydia Rose. (my favorite)
    Violetta Claire. (SO's favorite) nn Violet. Violetta pronounced Vee-oh-letta.
    Vivienne Rosalie. (Both of us like, not sure if we both LOVE it)
    Aurora Juliet. (I love it SO likes it) Nn Rory.

Names I like that are combo-less/GPs. I've noticed I love -enna, and -ora endings. I also like floral names.
    Sienna
    Sonora
    Lucienna nn Luna (loo-see-enna)
    Eleanora...nn Ellie or Nora... After my great aunt but SO doesn't like it, maybe mn?
    Melora
    Victoria
    Marcheline (marsh-elle-leen) also nn Ellie.
    Azalea
    Astrid

Thanks in advance berries! You guys are so awesome!
    Valerie. 25. Texas. Lover of words and monikers. TTC late fall 2014.

Favorite girl names:
    Lydia Rose, Violet Simone, Vivienne Claire, Aurora Juliet
    Guilty Pleasures/Crushes/Other:
    Lucienna nn Luna, Sienna, Azalea, Astrid, Eleanora nn Nora, Marcheline nn Ellie

Favorite boy names:
    Roman Alexander, Atticus Henry
    Luca, Judas nn Jude, Andreas, Hector, Ivan, August, Julian, Julius, Henry, Micah

I like Lydia Rose and Aurora Juliet best for combos. I love both Vivienne and Rosalie, but not sure it's the best combo as they don't seem to flow well together. Violetta is not my favorite version of this name--not sure why, but I prefer Violet and Viola.

Aurora Vivienne, Vivienne Claire, and Rosalie Claire would all be nice too. My favorites off your other list are Sonora, Marcheline nn Ellie, and Astrid.

I love all your combos except Violetta Claire. Just nms.

The only one that feels like a big mouthful is Aurora Juliet Macias; also, someone pointed out to me that little kids have trouble with "R" and "L" - which I think is quite true - so nn Rory could hypothetically sound like "Wah Wee" from the mouth of a child (which I think is SO CUTE! ...but it is something to consider).

Lydia Rose and Vivienne Rosalie are my favorites!
    * My name is Adelaide Skye. I love to play with names.*
    Adelaide Noelle - Rhiannon Holly - Rowen Evangeline - Saffron Ava - Jane Calliope - Charlotte Eloise
    Ephraim Hawthorne - Owen Frost - Sebastian Kai - Balthazar Lucien - Israfel Michael - Ezra Malcolm
    Lovisa - Onnika - Calliope - Havilah - Carys - Gwendolyn - Beatrice - Eloise - Mariel - Elisabette - Pauline - Cassidy - Charlene - Harlow
    Kestrel - Starling - Wolfram - River - Zephyr - Sable - Hyacinth -Mazarine - Amethyst - Lumina

@emsky Honestly, I like Violet more, but we have asked the in laws what they thought of the name and when they said it, it came out sounding more like Violetta because of their enunciation anyways, even if spelled Violet. So I decided on Violetta nn Violet. It's not my fav, but I like it and would not mind my future daughter having the name. Especially since I think it sounds pretty with the surname! Lol. (: And actually I kinda like Vivienne Claire more than Violetta Claire! Which kinda leaves me without mn for Violetta... Again. Haha.

@privacyplease That name was actually the one I was worried about being a mouthful! I've said it aloud a few times because I thought it might be a mouthful with all the syllables. I think R's pronounced as W's is adorable too! And I would probably make her say her name a bajillion times so that I could hear the cuteness! LOL.
    Last edited by vofarrell26; July 15th, 2014 at 07:02 PM.

Favorite girl names:

Favorite boy names:
    Luca, Judas nn Jude, Andreas, Hector, Ivan, August, Julian, Julius, Henry, Micah

bump. (: Would like more opinions!

Favorite girl names:

Favorite boy names: