Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of the name Este?

Lately I have been kind of crushing on the name Este for a girl. It is pronounced like Es-tay.

I just think it is cute, yet sophisticated. It also has the cute nickname of Essie.

What do you think?
    Baby Girls

Sabrina - Annemarie - Vienna - Holland "Holly" - Fleur - Ezri - Meredith - Natalie - Cynthia - Rosalie "Rosa"

Baby Boys

Reed - Ace - Jonas - Lewis - Lawrence "Wren" - Isaiah - Brennan - Graham - Finnick - Harrison

I like it!
    Cecily Melody Valerie Bridget Amoret Amethyst Charlotte Rosamund Nimue Valkyrie Lenore Seraphina Flora Alma Saskia Aurora Miranda Doroteja Eliska Magdalena Helena Ravenna Elaine Rosalyn Beatrice Alice
    Duncan Thorin Robin Julian Florian Sylvan Amadeus Magnus Lucius Clarence Edmund Edward Desmond Raphael Marcel Pascal Emil Arthur Zephyr Lysander Gaspar Edgar Harvey Wesley Percy Ludwig Beowulf Frey Erik Robert Gustav Felix

I like it too! It's the name of one of the Valar from Tolkien's Legendarium as well (spelled Estë but pronounced the same).

Este sounds spunky and fun. My first association was Isabella d'Este, a famous and accomplished woman from the Renaissance era with a great story. I know how to pronounce Este but you may get people pronouncing it like es-tee or est. Estella or Esther nn Este would also work, if you want her to have a more "normal" name to fall back on.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Not a fan, but I seldom like 'E' names.