Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of the name Este?

Lately I have been kind of crushing on the name Este for a girl. It is pronounced like Es-tay.

I just think it is cute, yet sophisticated. It also has the cute nickname of Essie.

What do you think?
    Baby Girls

Sabrina - Annemarie - Vienna - Holland "Holly" - Fleur - Ezri - Meredith - Natalie - Cynthia - Rosalie "Rosa"

Baby Boys

Reed - Ace - Jonas - Lewis - Lawrence "Wren" - Isaiah - Brennan - Graham - Finnick - Harrison

I like it!
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

I like it too! It's the name of one of the Valar from Tolkien's Legendarium as well (spelled Estë but pronounced the same).

Este sounds spunky and fun. My first association was Isabella d'Este, a famous and accomplished woman from the Renaissance era with a great story. I know how to pronounce Este but you may get people pronouncing it like es-tee or est. Estella or Esther nn Este would also work, if you want her to have a more "normal" name to fall back on.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Not a fan, but I seldom like 'E' names.