Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help for SIL and brother

Hey, its been awhile since I have posted on here! Everything is going well with me and the family! Okay, let's get down to business, my SIL is pregnant with two little boys and my brother and her are seriously so flustered as to naming them. They have a 18 mo named Maren Connelly! They asked the family for suggestions but sadly they all were shot down due to them being a cousins name, a person they didn't like in high school or an old pet name. So on the quest to name these handsome men, we are asking all of you loving namers! The boys will be here in 10 weeks, so there is a little bit of time but they want to get stuff embroidered so they need names to do that! Thanks always!!!!

PS: they do not really have any naming style and at this point they will listen and consider everything!

Here's my list.. Just let us know what they like and dislike and maybe we can determine their style from there!

Wes
    Felix
    Oscar
    Jasper
    Jude
    Amos
    Elias
    Jonah
    Oliver
    Clark
    Russell
    Finn
    Zion
    Judah
    Harris
    Shepard
    Abram
    Roman
    Atticus
    Faith

~ Luna ~ Sylvie ~ Marigold ~ Felicity ~ Olive ~ Isla ~

- Wes - Jude - Orson - Zion - Harris - Abram -

I will, I'm actually going to lunch with my SIL today, so I'll share your suggestions with her!

Can you describe their last name? Perhaps names they disliked? Do they want names that go together like are they opposed to matching initials or do they want to do all m names or no other m names and all different names? Do they earths names to be from the same origin like all Irish or Scottish or something along those lines? Do they want uncommon names they aren't likely to see anywhere or do they like biblical names or not? These questions would narrow it down a lot.