Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names similar to...

My style is really changing lately. I'm starting to like the British style of names (nick-namey names, classic, sweet, and vintage.)

I'd like to get some girl names similar to my current name crushes:
    Eloise
    Annie
    Jovie
    Adelaide
    Jaclyn
    Libby
    Vivienne/Vivian
    Faye
    Hazel
    Jillian
    Sylvie

Thanks Berries!
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Callen Sage is our boy name, Emmeline Jay is our girl name.

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden Eli, Beckett Rome, Declan Reeves; Violet Carraway, Isla Maven, and Aspen Olivia.

Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

@jasmine.lee You actually already named 3 names that are on my long list! Eliana, Isla and Fia Alice was my sweet late grandmother's name so it's always been a go-to kind of option. Others I liked are Ada (pronouncing it Ay-duh), Livvy, Keziah, Olive, and Iris. Thanks for your input!

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden Eli, Beckett Rome, Declan Reeves; Violet Carraway, Isla Maven, and Aspen Olivia.

@davisellu I like Annika and Jubilee but can't use them. Evie, Hattie, Mabel, Juliana, and Zoe are possibilities. I do doubt that he'll agree to Hattie or Mabel thought so, I think those would be out.