Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autumnal Names

Autumnal Names

I love names and words that conjure up images of autumn, whether it be chilly nights, deep reds and oranges or things on the spookier side. I love it all.

What are your favorite names that make you think of cooler air and crunchy leaves?

I do appreciate the name Autumn itself, so she stays on my "autumnal names" list, along with Draco, Jack, Casper, Lilith, Scarlet and - for some reason - Elizabetta.
    Ashley l Christian l Journalist

Lorelei Anne, Hermione Iris, Rosalind Cora

Phineas Reid

I'm not sure if any of these make sense to anyone else, but they kind of feel autumnal to me. I definitely agree with you on Lilith, it's one of my favourites too.
    Morgana
    Saffron
    Arabella
    Tabitha
    Helaina
    Illyria
    Skylark
    Calluna

Artemus
    Wolfgang
    Barnaby
    Nikolai
    Isidore
    Bronwyn/Rhonwyn
    Lachlan
    Skandar
    Wholock, historian, biochemist, teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Fae, Rue, Lyra, Clio, Clara, Lilac, Maeve, Pandora, Evanthe, Beatrix, Rowenna, Georgiana, Constance, Guinevere
    Little Misses

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

My first thought was Sage.

Levi, Alec, Dean, Rivers, Grady, Nicholas Jeb, Maverick, Garrison, Porter. I just imagine these boys jumping in leaves and tricking- rather than treating.

Brenna, Halle, Juno, Annie, Freya, Naomi, Maisie, Addie, Tatum/Tate. I imagine these girls to be carving pumpkins and dancing around bonfires.
    Kaitlyn | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 1/20/2015 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Girls: Vesper Noble, Anouk Minnie, Yuki Beloved, Momo Flora, Constance Nellie, Esther Opal, Nanette Camellia, Bertie Alma, Bernadette Frances, Prudence Bellamy, Paloma Valentine, Shalom Galilee, Mary Valentine, Agnes Gardenia, Mercy Susannah.

Boys: Dossie Gardener, Bertram Beloved, Morris Basil, Reginald Noble, Gerald Dove, Humphrey Kip, Amadeus Andrew, Abraham Lou, Thaddeus Palomo, Bernard Prosper, Ernest Francesco, Enzo Raphael, Shalom Valour, Moses Lou, Solomon Thaddeus, Shepherd Andrew.

I've always thought my own name, Gwendolyn, sounded kind of autumnal.

Others:

Avalon
    Betsan
    Constance
    Everett
    Homer
    Jasper
    Mercy
    Penny
    Rory
    Rosemary
    Rufus
    Rupert
    Sancia
    Sorrel
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr