Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Another vote for Clark. It's known and sophisticated but not overused or overly trendy. The Superman connection is there but not the only thing people will ever think of---Clark Gable would also be a namesake. I think it's similar to naming your kid Bruce and having the Batman connection, versus naming him something *only* associated with the superhero, like Kal-El.

Clark... it's a swoonworthy name. There's Superman with his impeccable morals, strength, and good looks. I don't see that as negative at all. Then you add in Clark Gable with looks to die for, perfect manners, and a great sense of style. I mean, it's superhero meets Old Hollywood glamour. what more could you ask for? In my opinion, it's *the* perfect boys name... Everett's ok, although it doesn't sparkle to me. It seems much more trendy, as you said. In the end, it would depend on the surname. I wouldn't use Clark with a 1 syllable surname.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Clark for sure! Everett seems so trendy now but, Clark is fresh and unexpected.

Thanks everyone for all of the replies thus far. We are hoping to make the final decision tomorrow AM so keep the opinions coming.

Another vote for Clark here too for the reasons others have already given. A suggestion is to think of something that combines the two in a way or has a similar feel to them or is 2nd best to you both. Some possibilities:

Bruce
    Calvin
    Clive
    Cole
    Cyrus
    Dashiell
    Davis
    Dean
    Desmond
    Edwin
    Emmett
    Gilbert