Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moving Forward!

Moving Forward!

Hello Berries! Some new and exciting things are happening in my life and I just felt the need to share!

Last week I applied for, was offered, and accepted a new job! I will be working the "overnight weekend package" shift - Saturday at 7 pm to Sunday at 7 am and Sunday at 7 pm to Monday at 7 am. Essentially I will work 24 hours in two days but the pay is equal to my current M-F 40 hr work week. This shift will also allow me to stay home during the week with future children.

Which brings me to the next bit of exciting news! My husband and I will be TTC in a little over a year (Specifically the end of 2015)! I have two years of school left and we want to start trying while I'm still in school but late enough that I have the baby after graduation. I can't believe we are finally talking about starting our family. When we finally start TTC we will have been married for 3 years and together for nearly 8.

I don't normally share much but I am just so excited to be moving forward. Thanks for listening!
    Ben & Lainy 10.8.12
    Our little Arrow will always be loved

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North

Asher . August . Beau . Bodhi . Finn . Fox . Grey . Hugo . Max . Navy . Noble . Sage . Vaughn

Violet Catherine Laine . Daisy Elizabeth Grey
    Avalon . Bellamy . Everly . Indigo . Jane . Juno . Liv . Luna . Magnolia . Mira . Summer . Tessa . Winter . Zelda

Crushing on Avalon & Bellamy as siblings...

Aww, yay, LaRaina! I'm happy you did share. That's great news--I wish you all the best with everything! (Now if only I could get a great new job, haha!)

Congrats, Lainy! I wish you the best luck for new job, school and future babies.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Thank you ladies!! <3
    Ben & Lainy 10.8.12
    Our little Arrow will always be loved

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North

Asher . August . Beau . Bodhi . Finn . Fox . Grey . Hugo . Max . Navy . Noble . Sage . Vaughn

Violet Catherine Laine . Daisy Elizabeth Grey
    Avalon . Bellamy . Everly . Indigo . Jane . Juno . Liv . Luna . Magnolia . Mira . Summer . Tessa . Winter . Zelda

Crushing on Avalon & Bellamy as siblings...

Congrats on the new job I hope you are able to adjust to it with no problems sounds like a good opportunity for ya. Also, I wish you all the best with your education and babies
    Alyssa
    *Ada*Lydia*Aria*Leah*Elijah*Peter*Paul*Calvin*

"See, it is not enough to leave school and just desire to succeed in this cold, cruel world. Because then you've simply become a part of it. You must also have the desire to change it. And to change it, you'll need your fine mind, and his good heart" ~George Feeny, Boy Meets World