Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moving Forward!

Moving Forward!

Hello Berries! Some new and exciting things are happening in my life and I just felt the need to share!

Last week I applied for, was offered, and accepted a new job! I will be working the "overnight weekend package" shift - Saturday at 7 pm to Sunday at 7 am and Sunday at 7 pm to Monday at 7 am. Essentially I will work 24 hours in two days but the pay is equal to my current M-F 40 hr work week. This shift will also allow me to stay home during the week with future children.

Which brings me to the next bit of exciting news! My husband and I will be TTC in a little over a year (Specifically the end of 2015)! I have two years of school left and we want to start trying while I'm still in school but late enough that I have the baby after graduation. I can't believe we are finally talking about starting our family. When we finally start TTC we will have been married for 3 years and together for nearly 8.

I don't normally share much but I am just so excited to be moving forward. Thanks for listening!
    Ben & Lainy - 10.8.12

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Mira Juliet Pearl
    Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Joss, Joy, Juniper, Isabeau, Liv,
    Lydia, Mabel, Magnolia, Mirabel, Reverie, Summer, Tessa, Vesper, Zelda

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Vincent Daniel Jude
    Asher, August, Beau, Bodhi, Dominic, Donovan, Ezra, Finn,
    Flynn, Forrest, Grey, Hugo, Joshua, Julius, Sage, Theodore

Aww, yay, LaRaina! I'm happy you did share. That's great news--I wish you all the best with everything! (Now if only I could get a great new job, haha!)

Congrats, Lainy! I wish you the best luck for new job, school and future babies.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Thank you ladies!! <3
    Ben & Lainy - 10.8.12

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Mira Juliet Pearl
    Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Joss, Joy, Juniper, Isabeau, Liv,
    Lydia, Mabel, Magnolia, Mirabel, Reverie, Summer, Tessa, Vesper, Zelda

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Vincent Daniel Jude
    Asher, August, Beau, Bodhi, Dominic, Donovan, Ezra, Finn,
    Flynn, Forrest, Grey, Hugo, Joshua, Julius, Sage, Theodore

Congrats on the new job I hope you are able to adjust to it with no problems sounds like a good opportunity for ya. Also, I wish you all the best with your education and babies
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie