Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Your name is Wednesday Calla Jones "Winnie:, and you are a sophomore in high school. You’re favorite class of the day is English, and you are an A-average student.

You've never really been on the popular side, but you have enough friends that you feel happy to be in school. In your group of friends, you’re the fun one

Pick your appearance:
    A - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/hap...859?st=34e4748

~

It’s the last period of the day. Your eyes are glued to the clock, watching its arms swing closer and closer to freedom. You blink. The bell rings! Finally! You HATE Geometry class.

You enter the hallway, letting the tide of students wash you toward your locker. When you reach number 627, you are attacked with excited squeals and flailing arms.

You push the attacker off of you, realizing that it is your best friend, Margo Isis Reynolds. You open your mouth to ask her what’s happened, but she beats you to it.

“I was –“ She takes a gasp of air, smoothing her shirt and regaining composure. “Guess where I was invited.”

“Um –“

“To Brody Grant's party!” The squealing resumes, and she begins jumping around and pulling to dance around with her.

If in your group of friends, you’re the fun one, then Margo(best friend’s name) is definitely the optimistic one

Pick your best friend’s appearance:
    C - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/hap...086?st=f8f3867

~

By now, everyone has pretty much cleared out of the hallway and Margo is still hysterical. With everyone gone, you spot her boyfriend, Jonas Brown awkwardly standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets. You feel bad for having just noticed him.

“Hey, Jonas. Sorry. I didn’t even notice you were there,” you say jokingly. You gesture toward Margo and try to laugh, but it comes out fake and awkward. You turn it into a cough.

Jonas looks up from the ground and points his eyes at Margo. “It’s alright. Seems like no one’s really noticed me today.”

You immediately pity him. But you know Margo is just excited about the invite. While Brody is…really attractive, he’s a total jerk too. Margo’s heart has belonged to Jonas for more than a year. She would never purposely ignore him. Right?

Margo’s just…excited,” You say to Jonas. “She really isn’t –“

Margo cuts you off. “And! And! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this! Jonas already knows, but…I can bring two friends!” She reaches out and points one finger at you and one at Jonas. “You and you! Eeep!”

She resumes her squealing. Jonas traces his shoe along the ground.

Pick her boyfriend’s appearance:
    C - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/you...463?st=927de01

Margo spins around and grabs you by the arm.

Winnie! We absolutely have to get some a-ma-zing dresses for tonight! The party starts at 9…so that means we have…three…four…six! Only six hours to figure clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair…”

“Woah,” You say, backing up, “I still have to ask my parents. I have no idea what they’ll say.”

“You have to tell them how important this is! C’mon, The Shoppes aren’t far away from here at all! I could drive us!”

“But,” You bite your lip, “I have to talk to my parents about it.”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Margo turns to Jonas. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Jonas manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

What do you say?
    “WAIT! Margo, stop. Brody is a jerk, and I’ve barely said ten words to him all year! Why would I want to go to his party!

TO BE CONTINUUUUED
    DUN DUN DUUUN

Your name is Genoveffa "Nova" Arianna Bell, and you are a Sophomore in high school. You’re favorite class of the day is Art , and you are a A-average student.

You’ve never really been on the popular side, but you have enough friends that you feel happy to be in school. In your group of friends, you’re the…
    C - artistic one

Pick your appearance:
    E - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/bea...300?st=c3674e4

~

It’s the last period of the day. Your eyes are glued to the clock, watching its arms swing closer and closer to freedom. You blink. The bell rings! Finally! You HATE History class.

You enter the hallway, letting the tide of students wash you toward your locker. When you reach number 627, you are attacked with excited squeals and flailing arms.

You push the attacker off of you, realizing that it is your best friend, Natalia "Tali" Ann Toss. You open your mouth to ask her what’s happened, but she beats you to it.

“I was –“ She takes a gasp of air, smoothing her shirt and regaining composure. “Guess where I was invited.”

“Um –“

“To Asher Lawrence's party!” The squealing resumes, and she begins jumping around and pulling to dance around with her.

If in your group of friends, you’re the artsy one, then Tali is definitely the CRAZY one

F - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/you...122?st=1340ef2

~

By now, everyone has pretty much cleared out of the hallway and Tali is still hysterical. With everyone gone, you spot her boyfriend, Joshua Chase awkwardly standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets. You feel bad for having just noticed him.

“Hey, Josh. Sorry. I didn’t even notice you were there,” you say jokingly. You gesture toward Tali and try to laugh, but it comes out fake and awkward. You turn it into a cough.

Josh looks up from the ground and points his eyes at Tali. “It’s alright. Seems like no one’s really noticed me today.”

You immediately pity him. But you know Tali. is just excited about the invite. While Asher is…really attractive, he’s a total jerk too. Tali’s heart has belonged to Josh for more than a year. She would never purposely ignore him. Right?

Tali’s just…excited,” You say to Josh. “She really isn’t –“

Tali cuts you off. “And! And! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this! Josh already knows, but…I can bring two friends!” She reaches out and points one finger at you and one at Josh. “You and you! Eeep!”

She resumes her squealing. Josh traces his shoe along the ground.

A - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/cas...024?st=5368975

Tali spins around and grabs you by the arm.

Nova! We absolutely have to get some a-ma-zing dresses for tonight! The party starts at 9…so that means we have…three…four…six! Only six hours to figure clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair…”

“Woah,” You say, backing up, “I still have to ask my parents. I have no idea what they’ll say.”

“You have to tell them how important this is! C’mon, The Shoppes aren’t far away from here at all! I could get my mom to drive us!”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Tali turns to Josh. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Josh manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

What do you say?
    A – “Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us.”
    B – You turn to (bestfriend) and say, “Yeah, I was really hoping we could have some girl-time”
    C – “WAIT! (bestfriend), stop. (popular boy) is a jerk, and I’ve barely said ten words to him all year! Why would I want to go to his party!
    Teenberry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and Hopeful Author

{Annalisa} {Rosalina} {Geneva} {Genoveffa} {Dorothea} {Valentina} {Alicia} {Carina} {Angelina} {Dora}
    [Felicity] [Linden] [Jane] [Anneka] [Ruth] [May] [Eliza] [Rose] [Athena] [Meredith] [Lynn] [Brynn]

{Gianni} {Frediano} {Adriano} {Dino} {Luca} {Abramo} {Doriano} {Leonello} {Andino} {Maximo}
    [Jack] [Jonah] [Auden] [Ross] [Jude] [Deacon] [Felix] [Reid] [Finn] [Cody] [Bowen] [Scott] [Ronan]

This was really fun!! I can't wait for Part 3!!

Your name is Julius Kamaria Scout, and you are a sophomore in high school. You’re favorite class of the day is English, and you are an A-average student.

You’ve never really been on the popular side, but you have enough friends that you feel happy to be in school. In your group of friends, you’re the…

B – smart one

Pick your appearance:
    F - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/fem...860?st=c3674e4

~

It’s the last period of the day. Your eyes are glued to the clock, watching its arms swing closer and closer to freedom. You blink. The bell rings! Finally! You HATE algebra class.

You push the attacker off of you, realizing that it is your best friend, Taylor Ashlee Martin. You open your mouth to ask her what’s happened, but she beats you to it.

“Um –“

“To Justin Tyler’s party!” The squealing resumes, and she begins jumping around and pulling to dance around with her.

If in your group of friends, you’re the smart one, then Taylor is definitely the funny one.

E - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/tee...trait-20806418

~

By now, everyone has pretty much cleared out of the hallway and Taylor is still hysterical. With everyone gone, you spot her boyfriend, ArthurArtieJason Richards awkwardly standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets. You feel bad for having just noticed him.

“Hey, Artie. Sorry. I didn’t even notice you were there,” you say jokingly. You gesture toward Taylor and try to laugh, but it comes out fake and awkward. You turn it into a cough.

Artie looks up from the ground and points his eyes at Taylor. “It’s alright. Seems like no one’s really noticed me today.”

You immediately pity him. But you know Taylor is just excited about the invite. While Justin is…really attractive, he’s a total jerk too. Taylor’s heart has belonged to Artie for more than a year. She would never purposely ignore him. Right?

Taylor’s just…excited,” You say to Artie. “She really isn’t –“

Taylor cuts you off. “And! And! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this! Artie already knows, but…I can bring two friends!” She reaches out and points one finger at you and one at Artie. “You and you! Eeep!”

She resumes her squealing. Artie traces his shoe along the ground.

B - http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/wor...494?st=5368975

Taylor spins around and grabs you by the arm.

Julius! We absolutely have to get some a-ma-zing dresses for tonight! The party starts at 9…so that means we have…three…four…six! Only six hours to figure clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair…”

“You have to tell them how important this is! C’mon, The Shoppes aren’t far away from here at all! I could drive us!”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Taylor turns to Artie. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Artie manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

What do you say?
    A – “Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us.”
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah

Part ONE -

Your name is Adrienne Delilah Aaron, and you are a junior in high school. You’re favorite class of the day is Education for Careers, and you are a A-average student.

fun one

Adrienne: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/hap...859?st=34e4748

It’s the last period of the day. Your eyes are glued to the clock, watching its arms swing closer and closer to freedom. You blink. The bell rings! Finally! You HATE AP English class.

You push the attacker off of you, realizing that it is your best friend, Agatha Riya Alfaro. You open your mouth to ask her what’s happened, but she beats you to it.

“Um –“

“To Abdulla Archer’s party!” The squealing resumes, and she begins jumping around and pulling to dance around with her.

If in your group of friends, you’re the fun one, then Agatha is definitely the crazy one.

Agatha: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/you...125?st=37d37e6

By now, everyone has pretty much cleared out of the hallway and Agatha is still hysterical. With everyone gone, you spot her boyfriend, Abu Abbott awkwardly standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets. You feel bad for having just noticed him.

“Hey, Abu. Sorry. I didn’t even notice you were there,” you say jokingly. You gesture toward Agatha and try to laugh, but it comes out fake and awkward. You turn it into a cough.

Abu looks up from the ground and points his eyes at Agatha. “It’s alright. Seems like no one’s really noticed me today.”

You immediately pity him. But you know Agatha is just excited about the invite. While Abdulla is…really attractive, he’s a total jerk too. Agatha’s heart has belonged to Abu for more than a year. She would never purposely ignore him. Right?

Agatha’s just…excited,” You say to Abu. “She really isn’t –“

Agatha cuts you off. “And! And! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this! Abu already knows, but…I can bring two friends!” She reaches out and points one finger at you and one at Abu. “You and you! Eeep!”

She resumes her squealing. Abu traces his shoe along the ground.

Abu: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/cas...024?st=5368975

Agatha spins around and grabs you by the arm.

Adrienne! We absolutely have to get some a-ma-zing dresses for tonight! The party starts at 9…so that means we have…three…four…six! Only six hours to figure clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair…”

“You have to tell them how important this is! C’mon, The Shoppes aren’t far away from here at all! I could get my mom to drive us!”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Agatha turns to Abu. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Abu manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us.”

Your name is Ravenna Tess Martindale "Ravie", and you are a senior in high school. You’re favorite class of the day is Technology/Engineering , and you are a above-average student. You’ve never really been on the popular side, but you have enough friends that you feel happy to be in school. In your group of friends, you’re the fun one.

It’s the last period of the day. Your eyes are glued to the clock, watching its arms swing closer and closer to freedom. You blink. The bell rings! Finally! You HATE World Geography class. You enter the hallway, letting the tide of students wash you toward your locker. When you reach number 627, you are attacked with excited squeals and flailing arms. You push the attacker off of you, realizing that it is your best friend, June Allegra Paquet. You open your mouth to ask her what’s happened, but she beats you to it.
    “Um –“
    “To Martin Bourget’s party!” The squealing resumes, and she begins jumping around and pulling to dance around with her. If in your group of friends, you’re the fun one, then June is definitely the crazy one

By now, everyone has pretty much cleared out of the hallway and June is still hysterical. With everyone gone, you spot her boyfriend, Dylan Collins awkwardly standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets. You feel bad for having just noticed him.

“Hey, Dylan. Sorry. I didn’t even notice you were there,” you say jokingly. You gesture toward June and try to laugh, but it comes out fake and awkward. You turn it into a cough.

Dylan looks up from the ground and points his eyes at June “It’s alright. Seems like no one’s really noticed me today.”

You immediately pity him. But you know June is just excited about the invite. While Martin is… really attractive, he’s a total jerk too. June’s heart has belonged to (boyfriend) for more than a year. She would never purposely ignore him. Right?

June’s just…excited,” You say to Dylan. “She really isn’t –“

June cuts you off. “And! And! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this! Dylan already knows, but… I can bring two friends!” She reaches out and points one finger at you and one at Dylan. “You and you! Eeep!”. She resumes her squealing. Dylan traces his shoe along the ground. June spins around and grabs you by the arm.

Ravie! We absolutely have to get some a-ma-zing dresses for tonight! The party starts at 9…so that means we have…three…four…six! Only six hours to figure clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hair…”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” June turns to Dylan. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Dylan manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your… girls-shopping-thing.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us.”

Last edited by anavicky; July 15th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
    Ana Victoria
    sixteen
    brazillian name geek writer