Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To fit Leopold Abel: Jemima, Oriana, Philomena...?

Hi Girls!

My Friends'' son, Leopold Abel (well, Leopold Abel Benedict, to be honest) is to be born about 01.08.2014. They will be trying to conceive ASAP, and are especially thinking of girls' names. WDYT of Jemima, Oriana & Philomena? Do you hane any girls' names suggestions? And maybe boys' names, to make some plans?
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Leopold and Jemima sound lovely together. I think both Oriana and Philomena are slightly too heavy with Leopold, but perhaps that is just me. Philomena is a great name though.

I've always liked Beatrice with Leopold. I think those two compliment each other nicely.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Leopold and Jemima sound lovely together. I think both Oriana and Philomena are slightly too heavy with Leopold, but perhaps that is just me. Philomena is a great name though.

I've always liked Beatrice with Leopold. I think those two compliment each other nicely.
    I second the idea of Beatrice. Jemima would be nice too.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

WoW!!! Leopold and Oriana sound spectacularly rarefied, regal and elegant together. I love this sibset...probably a new fav for me now!! Gorgeous look & sound.
    Ulysses/ Godiva

Seabrook | Lyon | Falcon | Lucius Artorius | Bardyllis | Chivalry | Whiskey | Varro | Auberon | Sovereign

Winter Rose | Emerald | Autumn Grace | Hazel | Maebry | Ulyssia | Pandora Rose | Alaska | Summer Eve | Charlett | Ivy | Asfodelle | Marquesa | Titania | India Ruby | Ulissa | Isabeau | Liberty | Vivaldi | Ferelith | Juniper | Violet | Odette Leda Snow | Utopia | Hero | Hermione

I love Leopold and Philomena, so strong sounding!

Considering:
    Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*L ucy*Maren*Faye*Rosalind*Betsy
    {middle names}Cosima~Carissa~Carys~Lotus~Athena~Annika~Ele anor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine~Josephine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River *Pierce*Tristan*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Cassius~Penn~
    {honor middles}Wolf~Carson~Edward/Edmund~August

⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄 ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄
    CB
    married 5.17.14
    Pup- Lola Bear