Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

HELP needed to name our THIRD baby girl...

Hello,

What do you think of the names below? Can you please help us choose a name for our third baby girl...

Our last name is 'Power'...

Angelica
    Angel
    Trinity
    Kingsley or Kingslee

We'd like honest opinions - outside of our family on how these names sound or will be precieved.. we're expecting in July - thanks so much!

I like Angelica best with the surname Power. Angelica Elise, Angelica Lauren or Angelica Celine would be pretty!!
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Honestly, names like Angel and Trinity often come off as chavvy or lower-class. It's not necessarily fair or right, but, honestly, that's the image that many perceive it as. Particularly with a surname like Power, "Angel Power" almost seems like a crude joke, like "Flower Power."
    Kingsley has a very male sound; the -lee ending doesn't make it any more feminine. It's a surname, and when used as a first name, I've only seen it on boys. It's on the flip-side of the holier-than-thou, ultra-feminine angel; it's bulky and a heavy burden of a name to bear, magnified so again due to your last name.
    That leaves Angelica, which also has a very in-your-face sound. It packs a punch. I think it's the fact that the word "angelic" is literally almost the entire name.
    What I'd suggest for you is the name Angelina or Angeline: both of these names have a soft, feminine sound, have that coveted Angel syllable, without the bad associations or heavy burden that comes along with a holy deity or some kind of power. Angeline and Angelina are both gorgeous names.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Angelica definitely!
    Mummy of two precious monkeys

Angelica would be my pick. The other names don't really go well with your surname.
    Annalise Maria Korlinker
    The Proud Mother of Five
    ♫ Asher Levi • Elliot Lancer • Charles Kane • Charlotte Krystal • expecting a girl this summer ♫

Guilty Pleasures
    Odette • Evander • Lysander • Archer • Thaddeus • Lyra