Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question DH hates my name coices..only 4 weeks left and no name for baby! HELP ME!

I have looked at the website on and off for a few years now but now that the time has come all the research I did previously is null and void as my husband HATES all my name choices!

He likes what I consider plain, popular, boring or dated names such as Michelle, Jessica, Ashley

I tend to like really odd names ( although I dont think I would use any in real life but like the feeling they invoke) such as Adair ( although this violates my A rule!), Clover, Noa

Here are our must haves...

No J names... I am Jane and My husband is Jeremy so it's too many J's already
    No A names as our last name begins with A so initials AA are not so great!
    Nothing in the top 200 or so
    Nothing too weird ( see my list above LOL)
    Nothing made up or crazy spellings just to be original ie. Ashlinley, Sew-fee-ah

We don't know what we are having but we are due in a short 4 weeks! I will post the same in the girls forum and would love all of your help because despite being due in about 4 weeks I am HUGE and feel like I could burst any second! ( although i know that usually with the first you are late! LOL)

I will be posting in the boys forum as well since we have left the sex of the baby a surprise!

Plesae help!!! Thanks so much!

A few of my off-beat yet modern-sounding faves:
    Imogen
    Cora
    Delia (dee-lee-uh)
    Caroline nn Caddy
    Belamy
    Teagan
    Thisbe (THIZ-bee)
    Valentina
    Romilly
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen

Oh I like Romilly!!! and Imogen looks neat but I dont know how to pronounce it!

Okay, no A or J names, that are preferably not in the top 200. Here goes:

Gemma
    Loralei/Lorelei
    Daphne
    Iris
    Veronica
    Emmeline
    Eloise
    Rosalie