Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fred and....George?

My son's name is Fred --he's named for my grandpa, and we love the name --quirky, but classic. We're gearing up for baby #2 and both really like the sound of George, but all I can think of are the twins in Harry Potter and how I don't want my family to sound like an elaborate piece of fanfic --what do you think? Can we use Fred AND George, or never together? Any other ideas in the quirky-but-classic department?
    Thank you!

Fred and George works. I missed the HP connection until you mentioned it...not a big deal. Along those lines, I'd consider Fred & Max, Sam, Charlie, Johnny, Jack, or Dean.

Unfortunately Weasley was the first thing that popped into my head after seeing Fred and George but maybe it's because I'm currently reading Harry Potter?
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

honestly, it would probably be fine. most people probably won't get the reference, and with each passing year less and less people will get it.
    that being said, I got it before you said something, so some people will think it's a little weird. if you can think of any other names, I'd pick something else. I agree with some of rkrd's picks - charlie is really cute, and so is max. my personal favorites are jude and finn - jude and fred are cute, and finn and fred are cute if you're into the alliteration.
    good luck!
    Maisie, Stella, Elodie, Lane, Alyssa, Jacey, Eloise, Daisy, Elise, and Kinli

Noah, Kai, Ronan, Jude, Mason, Austin, Weston, Charlie, Finn, and Jack

As a Harry Potter fan that was the first thing I thought of, so I can't see them being used together in real life sorry.

How about-

Otis
    Gordon
    Lev
    Gilbert
    Giles
    Grover
    Chet
    Roy
    Clyde
    Harvey
    Rupert