Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think of Harry Potter, but it isn't a bad association. If you plan to have more children then I don't think it's a big deal at all.
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Yeah, it's probably just the two. I'm not dead-set against George, but so far it's the only name that we both like and has that same quirky-classic feel to it (I'm a little more adventerous, Hubs is pretty traditional). Some options that got cut: Max is our dog, there's a new Henry in the family, and we both adore Sam, but it rhymes with our last name. We've also talked about Arthur, Louis, Walter (I'm a bit "eh" on this one, but Hubs likes it), and Homer --which I like and he hates.

As a Harry Potter fan I say Yes YeS YES!!

I love the names together on their own with their old charm, and George being the name of the new prince, it reminds me of royalty. I think the connection to Harry Potter is also very sweet as the characters are charming and one of my favorites.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

I thought of the HP twins when I saw the names together, depends on how much that bothers you.

Winston
    Charles (Charlie) - very friendly
    Harold/Harrison (Harry)- ditto

I think they're fine together and most people won't realise.
    All good things are wild and free.

August Leo Wilder - Caleb Orion Thomas - Flynn Alexander Bodhi
    Jasper William Finch - Brock Louis Gunnar

Emilia Grace Shiloh - Hazel Briony Ada - Luna Florence Olive - Iris Matilda Joy

Sorry for any typos or grammar errors.