Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just for fun :D Name this family of 5 blondies

Name the brothers and sister in the photo below. If you feel like it include personality, hobbies and more

Example:

The Ekstrom's are a Swedish family who moved to South Africa for their father's work. The whole family immediately fell in love with surfing and all the sunshine.

BB (10) Madsen Lars and James Magnus
    B (8) Benjamin Hugo
    G (7) Lily Elsa
    B (3) Julian Mars
    Attached Images
    Last edited by zoz_zoz; July 10th, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

The Ekstrom's are a Swedish family who moved to South Africa for their father's work.

BB (10) Madsen Lars and James Magnus
    B (8) Benjamin Hugo
    G (7) Lily Elsa
    B (4) Julian Mars

Is it really just one girl? I also would have really estimated the ages much differently, too, haha! I would have estimated:

Elise Madeleine (9)
    Seth Matthew (7)
    Caleb David (5)
    Sophie Juliet (5)
    Henry Samuel (3)

But if we go with your ages and genders, hmm, maybe:

Lucas Finley and Seth Matthew "Luke and Seth" (10)
    Brody Kai (8)
    Arielle Lucy "Ari" (7)
    Lincoln James "Cole" (3.5)

haha i'm horrible estimating ages! Feel free to choose your own ages
    I'm pretty sure the genders are set in stone?
    Last edited by zoz_zoz; July 10th, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

B (11) Filip (or Maja if a girl)
    (far left) the responsible one, but lots of fun too. Really enjoys surfing and has already started competing
    B (10) Lucas (or Ella if a girl)
    (second from right) sensitive and naturally charismatic, girls LOVE him every where he goes, and he is also entering surfing contest like his bro. (if a girl) She has an agent and has already done two modeling gigs and a commercial.
    B (8) Viktor,
    (far right) crazy humor, gets excited easily, sweet boy. He makes you shake your head and laugh. He tries hard to keep up with the older boys.
    G (6) Freja,
    (middle, pink belt) good-natured and easy-going. She loves girly things, she runs around with her brothers, surfs too, loves ice cream, and laughs a lot.
    B (3) William,
    (on top Freya) a lovely baby boy. He seems just a bit quieter than his brothers were at his age. He likes to do things thoroughly and he deliberately causes uproariously laughter when he mimics how other people act.
    Last edited by privacyplease; July 12th, 2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: realized the two eldest may be girls
    * My name is Adelaide Skye. I love to play with names.*
    Saffron Jane Calliope - Noa Calliope Rose - Charlotte Mazarine Eden - Noa Frances Mazarine - Saffron Mazarine Rose - Mazarine Frances Noa - Rhiannon Leigh Noelle - Rowan Sophia Mazarine - Oswell Constantine - Irving Balthasar - Balthazar Lucas - Israfel Ronin - Walter Zephram - Paul Constantine - Malcolm Ephraim