Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts On Leopold?

What are your thoughts on Leopold?
    Does it go well with hypothetical brothers named Alaric Matthew, Henry Marcellus, Sebastian Rhys, Lucian Malachi and Roland Theodore?
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you please check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link Link Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Elisabeth Mattye(Elsa)
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcel ~ Elijah Conrad

I love the Leopold! It's the only "Leo" name I really like. I love Leo but wanted a longer version and Leopold is the only one that I liked.

I think Leopold goes well with his hypothetical brothers. The only one I'm not sure it fits with is Lucian, but with the other names it could probably work.
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella

I think Leopold is a wonderful name, and it fits in beautifully with the hypothetical sibset (great to see there are some other Roland lovers around here! Roland is definitely going to be the name of my first boy, unless something drastic happens.).

Anyway, yes, Leopold is lovely- spunky and quirky, yet familiar, and it would age brilliantly.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

I adore Leopold, too! It's potentially my favorite Leo name, although I love Leander and just Leo, too. I think it's a bit over-the-top for my style (even though I've tried to make it fit several times!), but I do love it. Right now I have just Leo on my list.

I'm not sure about Lucian and Leopold together, but otherwise, I think it goes with your other favorites smashingly!

Thank you everyone! I'm glad to see positive reactions to Leopold. I'm not sure about Leopold and Lucian as brothers either. The first syllables feel too similar for me. If it comes down to it, I would probably pick Lucian over Leopold.

@nooshi
    I'm glad to see another Roland fan also. I absolutely love your Roland combination. Basil has been a favorite of mine for a long time, but Rosemary is my #1 girls name. I also have Hazel in my top ten and I don't want to be too theme-y. I still love it though.

@Ash
    Leander is a name that has came to my attention lately. I like it, but I have a slight preference Anders. I can't see myself using Anders as a first name though. Maybe Leander nn Anders?
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you please check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link Link Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Elisabeth Mattye(Elsa)
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcel ~ Elijah Conrad